Morientes form?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby rosa » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:37 pm

If morientes gets support and ammo to fire shots at goal he'll score goals. he got nothing against BR. Baros is better at chasing lost causes because he is one. He was rubbish on wednesday. has n idea how to link up with others. Even the intelligence of morientes is not enough. You can never read what Milan is gonna do next.
Rich
rosa

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:43 pm

Since Kewell came to Anfield he could only be compared to Darren 'Sicknote' Anderton, not a class player like Morientes. Nando aint scorin cuz we aint givin him the service he needs. Perhaps if the great injured one could grace us with his presence on the field then he could throw a few crosses over for Nando to have a go at..... Then, when we play him to his strengths, we can judge Fernando Morientes, not jus by comparin him to a sick kangaroo. ???
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:55 pm

I remember a couple of years back,when kewel single handed beat England whilst playing for Australia,
he looked a world beater then........my god i wish we had seen half the player he was that night.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Trueblue » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:36 pm

Morientes is a load of sh*t! (like spain erm i mean liverpool!) u aint gettin in2 champions league this season eva. so y dont u all just shut up about ur useless team. sunday will be the day wen liverpool fc r gonna get demolished and all u red sh*tes will be proven that everton r a much beta team than liverpool!!

EVERTON 1 LIVERPOOL 0
        *Carsley* :p
Trueblue

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:01 pm

Morientes is a load of sh*t! (like spain erm i mean liverpool!) u aint gettin in2 champions league this season eva. so y dont u all just shut up about ur useless team. sunday will be the day wen liverpool fc r gonna get demolished and all u red sh*tes will be proven that everton r a much beta team than liverpool!!

Yes Morientes whose won more medals and trophies than Everton FC is a load of ******.......
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:43 pm

Trueblue wrote:Morientes is a load of sh*t! (like spain erm i mean liverpool!) u aint gettin in2 champions league this season eva. so y dont u all just shut up about ur useless team. sunday will be the day wen liverpool fc r gonna get demolished and all u red sh*tes will be proven that everton r a much beta team than liverpool!!

EVERTON 1 LIVERPOOL 0

ahhh poor ugly Everton big FAT baby....

Everton will always live in Liverpools BIG fat shadow, a shadow as big as your BIG FAT belly!!

Oooohhh big deal, Everton shitz are having a reasonable season for once in their PATHETIC HISTORY!! BIG BLOODY DEAL?? Thats all that you shitz will ever aspire to, 4TH you FU(KIN PR*CKS

HOW PATHETIC YOU LOT ARE BWA HA HA HA HA
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:54 pm

How about we save the trash talk after the game is over tomorrow.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:17 pm

Trueblue wrote:Morientes is a load of sh*t! (like spain erm i mean liverpool!) u aint gettin in2 champions league this season eva. so y dont u all just shut up about ur useless team. sunday will be the day wen liverpool fc r gonna get demolished and all u red sh*tes will be proven that everton r a much beta team than liverpool!!

EVERTON 1 LIVERPOOL 0

P.S for the Blue PLONKER

Founded in 1878 Everton's Achievements = 0....yep that's right folks a BIG FAT ZERO of achievements for Shitetern FC

Fernando Morientes AChievements at only 28 Years of age =

Best European forward 2004 (2004)

3 Champions Leagues (1997-98, 1999-00, 2001-02)

2 Spanish La Liga (2000-01, 2002-03)

2 Spanish Super Cups (1997, 2001)

2 Intercontinental Cups (1998, 2002)

1 UEFA Super Cup (2002)

1 Subcampeonato of Europe sub-21 (1996)
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:38 pm

EVERTON 1 LIVERPOOL 0

Obviously Everton are going places is that way Gravsen couldn't wait to leave  :D  :)
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:04 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:We'll see the benefit next season hopefully.  I'm not sure he's fully match fit, plus how inconsistent are we to judge him after 2 months?

Next season, defenders should play deeper against him and Cisse because of Cisse's pace, allowing Morientes to get in the box without feeling afraid of being offside and how good is he in the air?  Getting on the end of some crosses from some decent wingers I hope!!!!  A different style of play next season to look forward to maybe?

I have to also say though, that I didn't think Djibtil Cisse looked a £14 million player before his horrific injury (get well soon :) ), so who knows who will partner him?  Fernando will be first choice up front I would imagine though, leaving Cisse, Baros if he's still here, Pongolle and whoever else we sign because mark my words there will be a major reshuffle of the playing staff this summer.

He's also not getting the service.  Wingers? Kewell ha..ha.. Riise, not too bad. Garcia?  And then there's Baros!  Can't wait to see Alonso playing again.

He'll do ok...just need to get him the ball.  I think there will be wholesale changes over the summer, and following Jan transfer window.

I honestly believe that we will be up in the top, challenging for the title, during the 2006/7 season.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:52 am

BT 6 million hahahahahaha :laugh:
Morientes 6 million we are in the last 8 of the Champions league, where is if you get 4th place you wont even get past the qualifiers.
You need world class players to play in the Champions league, Bent 500 grand  :laugh: .Your 2 world class players got sold.
You need internationals in your team you only have old pensioner Weir playin for Scotland, your grounds a joke I would be embarressed bringing teams from europe to that dump.
Sh.it ground no fans
No fans sh.it ground.
I hope we win the Champions League so that you dont get in it.
It would be an embarressment to the EPL if you lot where in it you would be a laughin stock no f@ck off.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:02 am

:D Don't you just love "Derby Eve|" :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:08 am

Dalglish wrote: :D Don't you just love "Derby Eve|" :D

I an you know what it would have been better if they had got relegated and I dont wish that on any team.
All they have talked about since being above Rafa Beneath us and all that, like they have always been above us in the league.
When infact 1987 was the last time they where above us ???
You would think the way they talk they are european legends and and have been in europe comps for years.
When infact the truth is, if they did get into the CL they would probably get relegated next season, they have the smallest squad in the league 50 million in debt.
How would they cope with Champions league games, F.A. cup, Carling Cup, the premiership?
They only want it because they dont want us to get it, and they only want the money if the truths known.

The most stupid thing they are sayin is they would probably win it if we got into the last 8.
They just get right on my nerves I want to swear and say all sorts but I will save that for tomorrow :D
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I f@ckin hate them :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion