To all liverpool players

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lilyred » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:05 pm

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."

"The spirit, the will to win and the will to excel-these are the things that endure and these are the qualities that are so much more important than any of the events that occasion them."

"It is essential to understand that battles are primarily won in the hearts of men. Men respond to leadership in a most remarkable way and once you have won his heart, he will follow you anywhere."

"A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done."

"If you'll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives.

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."

Come on Reds , we start from to-morrow vs Newcastle
lilyred

Postby Woollyback » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:13 pm

Lilyred, you'll never win the forum's "most prolific poster" award but I can't argue with the content of your post :cool:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:19 am

Ging Lilyred
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:42 am

Meeeeelllan
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:22 am

lilyred wrote:"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."

"The spirit, the will to win and the will to excel-these are the things that endure and these are the qualities that are so much more important than any of the events that occasion them."

"It is essential to understand that battles are primarily won in the hearts of men. Men respond to leadership in a most remarkable way and once you have won his heart, he will follow you anywhere."

"A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done."

"If you'll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives.

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."

Come on Reds , we start from to-morrow vs Newcastle

with a little help from a wealthy investor
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion