A cheeky one. - Who was having a laugh?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:39 am

King Dogleash wrote:wenger thinks hes good enuff for his squad, so thats got to sya somthing about the player, ie good squad player. This is about players good enuff for LFC! we need 2-3 world class players, none of the players mentioned in this thread are that. Who would buy a LFC shirt with the name Earnshaw or Johnson on it? not one i bet what about Morientes? I bet weve sold a bucket load thats the differnence here.

then u are not a fan........ If earnshaw signs for liverpool (but i rather he doesn't), i will buy his jersey number/name.....however butt-ugly he looks... :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:48 pm

The_Rock wrote:don't worry...if we never go in for pandiani & pennant...you think rafa will go in for andy johnson ?

He has world class players in his mind.

last season pandiani was playing in the champions league semis alongside the likes of luque, tristan, victor etc. he now has to play alonside emile heskey, darren anderton and robbie blake.

welcome to england my son :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:05 pm

i was watching mido last night on math of the day..he looks a good on loan signing for spurs..we need some one who can score over 20 goals a season for us and some one who is commited to the team through thick and thin..
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby chindianred » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:07 am

world class players need to play for a world class club like ours
no disrespect to the others but not many wud make the grade
as 'expensive' signings with our limited budget. we have to be careful and mindful when plunging into the pockets that ain't too deep. morientes is a good start for now...  :)
possibly andy johnson for next season if he isn't overpriced
michael owen back for us?? maybe... we never know
a strong and quick defender MUST be on the cards too
along with another holding midfielder coz hamann won't be here past 2 seasons more
YWNA
chindianred
chindianred

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion