Chelsea for gerrard - Cheeky b*s*a*ds

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 19, 2004 1:18 pm

I saw on the ticker on Sky Sports News before that Chelsea could be making a £30 million swoop for Steven Gerrard.  The cheeky ******, who do they think they're messing with? 

I think we should make a counter bid for Frank Lampard, William Gallas, John Terry and Joe Cole to see how they like it.  I seem to remember Blackburn or Newcastle bidding for Eric Cantona years ago because Man Utd wouldn't stop hassling them over Alan Shearer.  They didn't like that one bit.

Chelsea are beginning to irritate me now like the way Man Utd did about 5 - 10 years back. 

Arrogance.
jonnymac1979

Postby stmichael » Wed May 19, 2004 1:20 pm

ignore it. it's b#llocks. gerrard has just signed a new contract and is going nowhere. why would he sign for chelsea? they won the same amount as us last season.

and as for 30m. you're havin a laugh. if beckham is worth 25m then gerrard is worth twice that.

:angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby cheesecakery » Wed May 19, 2004 1:27 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Chelsea are beginning to irritate me now like the way Man Utd did about 5 - 10 years back. 

what when they started winning things?  :laugh:
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed May 19, 2004 1:29 pm

glad they will never win stevie
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Wed May 19, 2004 1:30 pm

Chelsea winning? ??????
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 19, 2004 1:59 pm

cheesecakery wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:Chelsea are beginning to irritate me now like the way Man Utd did about 5 - 10 years back. 

what when they started winning things?  :laugh:

You're a w.a.n.k.e.r though, I don't get involed in any of your stupid little "humourous" discussions you *****.i.n.g. schoolchild.  Stay elsewhere on this site where I don't have to read your posts or communicate with you, you fvck1ng leper.

You a.r.s.e.h.o.l.e. Manchester United fans make me sick, you have all the characteristics of dogs except loyalty.  You'll be off supporting Arsenal or Chelsea soon won't you?

Scumbag.  Your time is up and you know it.  1522 posts all full of bollox.  Sad *****  A Manc on an LFC forum.
jonnymac1979

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion