Henchoz goes to Glasgow Celtic

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:14 pm

What a load of rubbish, just like the Ian Rush has died rumour last year and the Steve Finnan kills old man whilst driving on his mobile phones rumour this week.

Total and utter rubbish. Just like your posts.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:25 pm

Mark I have reviewed your posts and come to the considered conclusion that alas, they are all pointless. Also, I have concluded that you and Diaponeer are one and the same person. A young fella with nothing else better to do on a Saturday afternoon. Shame really.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:00 am

They made Dapioneer a premium member, god help us whats next, Hustler is going to be a mod???
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:15 am

marklfc wrote:its just a shame that he was shafting hyypias missus and he had to go, good luck i say, he was good in his day

:angry:  bye bye dickhead  :angry:
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:21 am

Henchoz came in with Hyypia and helped to turn one of the worst defences in the Premiership into one of the best, and he has been a good servant, but it's time to cut the apron strings. He doesn't have what it takes to operate as a top quality defender in the premiership anymore, and to be honest, I'm not going to miss him. What I've missed for the last couple of years, is the Henchoz who came to the club and helped build a team, not the tired individual that has headed north. But good luck to him, all the same.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:26 pm

Never really noticed him at Blackburn but formed a great partnerhip with HYpia. Don't know how he didn't give away more penalties though.

Wish him well - happy he went to Celtic and not their poor unsuccessful loser neighbours.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:39 pm

bigmick wrote:Mark I have reviewed your posts and come to the considered conclusion that alas, they are all pointless. Also, I have concluded that you and Diaponeer are one and the same person. A young fella with nothing else better to do on a Saturday afternoon. Shame really.

But marklfc does go to Anfield regularly, does that not mean anything??  :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:54 pm

maximus wrote:
bigmick wrote:Mark I have reviewed your posts and come to the considered conclusion that alas, they are all pointless. Also, I have concluded that you and Diaponeer are one and the same person. A young fella with nothing else better to do on a Saturday afternoon. Shame really.

But marklfc does go to Anfield regularly, does that not mean anything??  :D

dont take the p1ss, at least im there giving my support to the lads, not like you lot on here
109-1105722616

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion