Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Chelski or manure? - Carling cup

Chelsea
25%
Manure
75%

Total votes : 4

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:46 am

who would you prefer to face in the final?

I always like to see manure fail, so I will pobably be going for Chelsea 2moro.

Both will be tough, and with Chelsea having a massive squad at their disposal they are likely to field a very strong team, as would ManU as it is the Manchester/Liverpool rivalry.

one thing is for sure, although it is only the league cup it will be one hell of a final and a great victory if we can pull it off.

what are your thoughts?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:15 am

Man Utd. Chelsea have two players for every position, Man Utd really don't have that, I hate both clubs but because of the rivalry we have with the Mancs, I would like us to play against them and take a cup away from them.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:38 pm

Manure, would rather beat them than anyone else
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:37 pm

Difficult one.

I know that tradition demands that any Liverpool supporter reserves special hatred for the scum - and this has always been fine by me - they basically deserve it. But recently Chelsea and the charmless retards that follow them have become close to edging out utd as "The Most Disgusting Football Team In The Universe".

I was in a local pub for the Chelsea game at Anfield and there were 2 chelsea fans there. One spent the entire match shouting "You muppet - you [censored] muppet" at any Chelsea player who miscontrolled a ball or misplaced a pass - and the other - a 18 stone skinhead with a face like a butchers dog- shouting "get in there my son" whenever one their players made a tackle.

It got too much for me when that cockney [censored] scored and I realised Alonso was out for the season - I felt obliged to inform them that they were "out of their manor" and were therefore going to get their "pea brained butt-ugly heads caved in" (the last bit might not be entirely true).

So - its a real dilema. If the scum win you can bet their fans will be equally smug and charmless about it.

Funnily enough, I think manure will win. Oh well, we'll just have to beat their @ss' like we did in 2003. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:05 pm

the 2003 cup final was class, i got so plastered that night. some old bloke fancied thsi gal i was with and thought we were poor students so brought us shots all night. we got nito amassive pub brawl with some scum and i got a lifetime ban (even tho all i did was sit down and look after beers, occasionally ducking away frmo a bottle or chair) and overall was just a class day.

plus my mate wins 25k if chelski do the quadruple and we cant have that!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:08 pm

dawson99 wrote:my mate wins 25k if chelski do the quadruple and we cant have that!

won't happen anyway
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby the great one » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:55 pm

Thats easy Scum Gerrard will be up for this game more than the Chelsea game because he sees his future with them.
Last edited by the great one on Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:06 pm

Let's hope both teams suffer numerous career-threatening injuries tonight :angry:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football Related Polls