Manure or chelshit? - Who do you love more?

Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Manure or chelshit? - Who do you love more?

Manure
100%
Chelshit
No votes
Both, haha
No votes

Total votes : 1

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:43 am

If manure meets chelshit in any final, which would you prefer to lose? and why?
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:19 pm

The toughest question I have heard all week.  Let me have a think and I will get back to you on this.
jonnymac1979

Postby Dalglish » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:13 pm

Easy. Man U everytime . Its only recently that Chelsea have been deemed a competitor to Liverpool. Every bone in my body despises Man U and everything they misrepresent.

Chelsea are relarive newcomers in the "we all hate them" stakes. Man U have been up there all my life on the depised barometer !

I saw a lot of the reasons why I don't like Man U in Chelsea's performance last Sunday particularly the way they surround the ref when a decision goes against them :rock:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:31 pm

Dalglish wrote:Easy. Man U everytime . Its only recently that Chelsea have been deemed a competitor to Liverpool. Every bone in my body despises Man U and everything they misrepresent.

Chelsea are relarive newcomers in the "we all hate them" stakes. Man U have been up there all my life on the depised barometer !

I saw a lot of the reasons why I don't like Man U in Chelsea's performance last Sunday particularly the way they surround the ref when a decision goes against them :rock:

Couldn't agree more old chap

I'd support absolutely ANYBODY against ManU, even some dirtbags like Galatasaray or Celtic
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:42 pm

I spent some time yesterday (about three minutes to be exact) pondering who I hated more and Manchester United won every argument I could come up with.

Deffo Man Utd without question.
jonnymac1979

Return to Football Related Polls