Watford v. Liverpool. - Your line up and score prediction

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby MilanBarosLFC » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:04 pm

Well, after our recent bad run, i think that we'll get it right this time and make it to cardiff. I trust Rafa and the players and will always do so coz that's in culture of being a dieheart Liverpool Fan.

My team for tonight would be:

Dudek

Josemi             Carragher             Pellegrino              Traore

Finnan              Gerrard                 Biscan                  Riise

Baros               Morientes

Subs: Carson, Garcia, Raven, Pongolle, Mellor and Hamman

Luis Garcia needs some rest as well as Didi Hamman. Lately, we have been missing the like of Alonso, Kewell, Smicer, Cissé, Josemi and Garcia, but if all of them were available we would not have gone through such a bad week. We are actually lacking some creative skill in midfield and it has been noticed against Man U and S'oton. Their respective midfield prevented Gerrard from linking with El-Moro and Milan, thus making no real goal opportunities for us. We are really missing Xabi and Harry. Didi Hamman has been great in the past, but i don't think he has been in good lately. He seems to be lost on the pitch.

We should also give all the fellow spaniards players(Garcia, Nunez, Josemi) as well as Mauricio Pellegrino some time to settle down. He hasn't played too much lately so let him find his feet in the EPL before judging him.

I trust Mr Benitez and i'm sure he'll get us back to where we belong. We should support the management as well as the players rather than postings threads for them to resign.

Come on mates, we need to have some patience. Rafa is the right man to bring glory back to Anfield ! Believe and we'll never walk alone !!!

My prediction for toniqht is of course a win for LFC by 4 - 0.
Beware fellow defenders, Milan is coming !
MilanBarosLFC

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion