The draw - We want watford....

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:12 am

mrcool2003 wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:Hopefully we'll get to the final and win it. Its now a distinct possibility and there for the taking. I think if we can get to the final we'd have to go with the first teamers as Chelsea and the scum would. The young lads have done brilliantly though since coming in and the experience will do them good. Great result for them last nite as it wasn't exactly a team of ****** players they beat. :D
Would make the season a whole lot brighter. What a start that would be for Rafa and the players this season aswell.

All those saying its a mickey mouse cup can go f*(k themselves to be honest, nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing my team win a competative competition.

COMMON REDMEN!! :cool:

so you'd rather finish 5th in the premier and win the league cup? are you mad?

Can't find where he said that mr cool, so don't make rash assumptions.

All he is saying is that it is a competitive competiton and It would be nice to win it, nothing else - And I agree with that.

But I also agree with Rafa, it's 4th priority.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:20 am

it would be nice to win but i dont care if we win it or not, i think the young lads getting experience is more important to us, its more than houllier ever gave them

i can see your point, but i just dont think its all that important
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:25 am

well it's not as important as the league, Champs league or even Fa Cup, but now we have got this far It would be nice to win it - provided it doesn't hinder us in the league or Europe.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:04 am

When we beat the mancs at cardiff 2 seasons ago in this competion it was a fantastic day :D  :;): 
The pure pleasure of a stevie G goal :love:  :laugh:  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion