Why blame gh ? - One man on the bench, 11 on the pitch !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thor Viking » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:42 pm

It seems to me that everytime a team doesn`t deliver as wanted it is the managers fault !The only fault a manager does, in my opinion, is that they not often enough get rid of players that are not dedicated enough !
If I do a bad job, then I`m told to find something else ! And I don`t make that kind of money as these young players do ! They are just making a living from what is fun ! :angry: 

I read on the Wolves message board that the wolves fans wanted to get rid of DJ. They also wanted to let Steffen Iversen go! How can to men make all that difference ?  :p
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bpm1976 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:09 pm

As a person GH comes across as a real gentleman, although i feel im my opinion that the buck stops with him. The first half against Yeovil was a disgrace, we couldnt even over whelm a 3rd divison team, we should of been camped in their half and really battered them.  Diouf, Biscan etc just simply arent good enough to represent Liverpool.  These are players he has paid well over the odds for who have not delivered, how we get rid of them god knows, loan or player exchange possibly as they will not command a decent transfer fee.  Pls, pls, pls lets hope we get O'neil and he can bring Henrik too! I'm not a GH hater as such, I just think he has had enough funds and time to really get us back,the last 2 seasons have been poor really. We need a change!
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

bpm1976

Postby big al » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:23 pm

Why Blame GH?  Why not?
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby big al » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:25 pm

GH a gentleman seek out Westervelds webcite and ask him what he thinks of gentleman Houlier.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Thor Viking » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:25 pm

In Norway our best team is Rosenborg. Except the last season they have had the same manager more than 10 years! They have been in CL 8 years in a row. They have a postulate :

" Always make sure that you put your college in a position where he is best "

Maybe you should be patient and learn from Rosenborg ?! :)
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DAV » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:25 pm

a gentleman more like a TW@
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:40 pm

We had one of those postulates up our way a while back.  She had to go she was too bloody expsensive.
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby DAV » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:42 pm

your country aint that good at football. u dont have the quality we have over here.
your league is like the scottish league
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:47 pm

Your right Dav the stadiums are f##king freezing just like Scotland.
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Thor Viking » Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:03 pm

big al wrote:We had one of those postulates up our way a while back.  She had to go she was too bloody expsensive.

And I thought we were talking about foooty ! How big are you Al ? Big enough to use that kind of language ?  :(
Or are you just out of work ?
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion