Dominik Szoboszlai

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:31 am

He's settled very well and is only going to get better as the season progresses. He's hit the ground running which is what we needed. From his Leipzig videos you could see he was a good striker of the ball and that goal today was sweet. In as soon as it left his boot!!

https://youtu.be/Wz7SnCoa5Lc?si=QvwgQRfRW2oYpbMR
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:26 am

It looks like his injuries has really hampered him alot this season.. he doesn't look confident out there, and mentally doesn't look ready to fight in the big games. Was hoping he was gonna be our star man leading into the title race, but surprisingly he's the one that's fading first.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:41 pm

Anyone feel his gone few steps back. Early on in the season I honestly thought he is going to be the main man to take charge. Since his injuries his just been inconsistent.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:59 pm

Big hype early on that looks to have fizzled out tbh. It's a massive step up for him as well so this season is all about adapting to the new pressures that come with that.

Gravenberch has made absolutely no impact and for the life of me I can't understand the mouthing out of him at Bayern about not getting game time. Is he going to start that here or knuckle down and fight for a spot.

Mc Alister has shown what you get when you buy from the premier league.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:39 am

I think Dom's injury has really thrown his form. He deserves more time. But am growing a bit concerned about this lad.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:32 pm

The fact his form cooled off since his injury tells me it is his injury and he’s not 100%

Him MacAlister and Endo are a very good midfield
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion