CONOR BRADLEY - OFFICIAL THREAD

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Eagle » Tue May 02, 2023 12:26 pm

Very impressive for a 19 year old and exactly what we are hoping our young loan player do when they get sent out. Guess he'll join pre-season and be competing with Calvin Ramsay to earn that 2nd right back slot.

Awards treble for Conor Bradley

Northern Ireland’s Conor Bradley has capped a superb season with Bolton Wanderers by picking up all three of the club’s Player of the Year awards.

The 19-year-old, who has been on loan with the League One club from Liverpool this term, was named Player of the Season, Players’ Player of the Season and joint Young Player of the Season alongside fellow loanee James Trafford at a glittering awards dinner over the weekend.

Speaking to the club website, Bradley, who has eight assists and seven goals in 51 outings for the club this season, said: “It’s been a fantastic year and one I’ve really enjoyed. I’m thankful to everyone at the club for the support they’ve given me.

“To win these awards is very special and a massive honour. It’s really nice to be voted for by your team-mates as they’re the ones who see the hard work you put in, and also from the fans. Nothing would be possible without them.

“To put myself in the history of Bolton is a massive honour.”

Bradley’s team-mate and fellow international Dion Charles lifted the club’s Top Goalscorer award after becoming the first player since Michael Ricketts in 2001 to score 20 goals in a season for the Lancashire outfit.

“I came here to score goals,” he said. “But I wouldn’t have got nearly as many if it hadn’t been for my team-mates creating chances.”

It was a big weekend, too, for another up and coming Northern Ireland youngster, Shea Charles, who was part of the Manchester City U21 team which picked up the Premier League Two title for a third consecutive year following a thrilling 4-3 victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday.

Also picking up some silverware was Northern Ireland defender Ciaron Brown who won the Oxford United Players’ Player of the Year and Supporters’ Player of the Year awards.

https://www.irishfa.com/news/2023/may/a ... or-bradley
Eagle

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun May 07, 2023 10:58 pm

Rumours linking us with Aaron Hickey. Why, when we have some good options already?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Reg » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:35 pm

Can't believe this lad only has a 2 comment thread to his name!

He's been a revelation the last few games and appears to have made RB his if Klopp wants to move TAA forward into midfield. He's strong, confident and skilled, all credit to the Academy. On the bright side we've also saved £50-£60 million by promoting from within. Same with Quansah, Ben Doak and possibly with Bobby Clark breaking through. Exciting times for the youngsters.

Makes you wonder though what's happening to Rhys Williams and Nat Phillips.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:19 pm

He definitely looks promising, at least we've got good cover now for trent.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:53 am

I'd say Trent is good cover for Bradley!
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:04 pm

His dad just passed away so he probably won’t play against Arsenal
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:58 pm

I just read this. So sad for the young man. RIP
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:14 pm

Sad for the boy. Will be a big miss already so soon into his first team career, but family comes first. Condolences to the family
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:56 pm

Some things are more important than football, condolences to the lad and his family.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:22 pm

Awful thing to happen to the lad dealing with something like that when he’s barely out of his teens.
RIP
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion