Man-Utd Vs Liverpool Sun- 02.05.21 KO@ 16.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 02, 2021 5:47 pm

Game is off.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eagle » Sun May 02, 2021 5:49 pm

Cool Hand Luke » Sun May 02, 2021 3:00 pm wrote:They played on Thursday night so we really should have the legs on them in the 2nd half.

Well there goes that advantage.
Eagle

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 02, 2021 5:59 pm

Eagle » Sun May 02, 2021 4:49 pm wrote:
Cool Hand Luke » Sun May 02, 2021 3:00 pm wrote:They played on Thursday night so we really should have the legs on them in the 2nd half.

Feck that. Give us the 3 points. Ground security is down to Manure. And no one else. They let their fans in to tear up the place. Why should we have to reschedule sh1t?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eagle » Sun May 02, 2021 6:21 pm

7_Kewell » Sun May 02, 2021 4:59 pm wrote:
Eagle » Sun May 02, 2021 4:49 pm wrote:

Feck that. Give us the 3 points. Ground security is down to Manure. And no one else. They let their fans in to tear up the place. Why should we have to reschedule sh1t?

Because of £££. Sky won't be having any of it. Despite their sanctimonious BS over recent weeks they are in the thick of it when it comes to turning football in to capitalist venture. They would have been front of queue when it came to bidding for the ESL TV rights.
Eagle

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 02, 2021 6:24 pm

If this was happening at Anfield then we'd be projected as the devil incarnate and clubs would be calling for the points to be forfeit.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun May 02, 2021 6:40 pm

7_Kewell » Sun May 02, 2021 6:24 pm wrote:If this was happening at Anfield then we'd be projected as the devil incarnate and clubs would be calling for the points to be forfeit.

I think we would have experienced a lot worse only for Klopp was appealing to the fans in the run up to the last home game not to.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Eagle » Sun May 02, 2021 8:25 pm

red till i die!! » Sun May 02, 2021 5:40 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Sun May 02, 2021 6:24 pm wrote:If this was happening at Anfield then we'd be projected as the devil incarnate and clubs would be calling for the points to be forfeit.

I think we would have experienced a lot worse only for Klopp was appealing to the fans in the run up to the last home game not to.

Glazers and FSG are different kettle of fish. Man Utd fans have had organised protests against the Glazers pretty much since day 1 due to the leveraged buy out which effectively means the club is paying the Glazers mortgage to buy it. Also means Man Utd are paying huge amounts of interest to the bank. When you add all the dividends the Glazers are taking that's an awful lot of money that has flowed out of their club into th
Eagle

Postby Eagle » Sun May 02, 2021 8:31 pm

The Glazers and FSG are a different kettle of fish. Man Utd fans have had organised protests against the Glazers pretty much since day 1 due to the leveraged buy out which effectively means the club is paying the Glazers mortgage to buy it. Also means Man Utd are paying huge amounts of interest to the bank. And when you add all the dividends the Glazers are taking that's an awful lot of money that has flowed out of their club into the pockets of the Glazers. The ESL just further inflamed things along with the fact they haven't won the league since Fergie left. After what H&G did to us I think if FSG tried anything similar to the Glazers they'd be hunted down and buried alive. The fact none of the above around finances applies to us and the fact we've won the Champions League and Premier League recently means we were never going to see big protests at Anfield.
Eagle

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 02, 2021 9:33 pm

The mancs are only crying because the haven't won anything.

They were fine when their owners were spending on big name players and managers. 

They don't know sh1t about tough times. H&G were totally different. And the Mancs didn't give two sh1ts when we were protesting to save our club.

We should have the 3 points by default.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon May 03, 2021 11:22 am

Mancs have no class.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Mon May 03, 2021 4:29 pm

At times Carragher does lick ratboys backside.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Mon May 10, 2021 8:47 pm

Round 2, heard there will be another protest. If this gets called off again we should be given 3 Points.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Tue May 11, 2021 5:38 am

Must win game.........  a draw isn't good enough. Time for LFC to grow some balls.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue May 11, 2021 6:03 pm

That line up they've put out against Leicester is a huge kick in the face. The only team we can catch and United play kids against them.

I'd be kicking the ***** outta Pobga and Brunos ankles on Thursday for this and hope they miss the Europa final.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Tue May 11, 2021 6:35 pm

Eagle » Sun May 02, 2021 7:31 pm wrote:

The Glazers and FSG are a different kettle of fish. Man Utd fans have had organised protests against the Glazers pretty much since day 1 due to the leveraged buy out which effectively means the club is paying the Glazers mortgage to buy it. Also means Man Utd are paying huge amounts of interest to the bank. And when you add all the dividends the Glazers are taking that's an awful lot of money that has flowed out of their club into the pockets of the Glazers. The ESL just further inflamed things along with the fact they haven't won the league since Fergie left. After what H&G did to us I think if FSG tried anything similar to the Glazers they'd be hunted down and buried alive. The fact none of the above around finances applies to us and the fact we've won the Champions League and Premier League recently means we were never going to see big protests at Anfield.

I accept what you are saying and I might just have some sympathy if it wasn’t for the fact that City have spent £1020m net over the last 10 years whilst United have spent £944m net. The nearest to the two Manchester teams are Chelsea who have spent £498m over the same period. During this period City have enjoyed a lot of success while United have failed miserably. And to think that Neville recently suggested that United hadn’t invested enough in new players !!

United’s debt had been coming down until this year when when lockdown resulted in zero revenue from gate money. They also have a phenomenal number of partners to boost their turnover substantially. I totally agree with Kewell that the entitled gits made very little noise about the Glazers when they were winning the league nearly every year. Will somebody please explain to me exactly what is wrong with the Glazers taking dividends. They are businessmen who own a company. They are not a registered charity.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext