Naby Keita

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby only me » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:14 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:49 pm wrote:It is a bit coincidental that he got a back injury that lasted 24 hours. When your back goes it goes for days.

happy I'm not the only "idiot" down here :)
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:57 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:49 pm wrote:It is a bit coincidental that he got a back injury that lasted 24 hours. When your back goes it goes for days.

For someone who has proclaimed to have supported the clubs for years it’s beyond disappointing that you would suggest something from a Liverpool player - and as someone who does have a permanent back injury things like siatica can last for a couple of hours then go and also trapped nerves etc -

For Liverpool fans to be claiming the players are faking injuries to get off the pitch for me is disgusting and shows the level of some people’s “support” - happy to say the club are better of without those sort of people “supporting the club ( mainly in front of the telly) .

You expect poor statements from internet fans who have prob never been anywhere near the city let alone the ground but when it comes from supposed 40 year plus fans ?! Then idiot isn’t a strong enough
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:57 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:49 pm wrote:It is a bit coincidental that he got a back injury that lasted 24 hours. When your back goes it goes for days.

For someone who has proclaimed to have supported the clubs for years it’s beyond disappointing that you would suggest something from a Liverpool player - and as someone who does have a permanent back injury things like siatica can last for a couple of hours then go and also trapped nerves etc -

For Liverpool fans to be claiming the players are faking injuries to get off the pitch for me is disgusting and shows the level of some people’s “support” - happy to say the club are better of without those sort of people “supporting the club ( mainly in front of the telly) .

You expect poor statements from internet fans who have prob never been anywhere near the city let alone the ground but when it comes from supposed 40 year plus fans ?! Then idiot isn’t a strong enough

The fans I "love" the most are those which think the sun shines out of their Ahole and give other fans score or approval rate...You aren't mate! people are entitled to their opinion even if mr pijama thinks otherwise..And to claim a rant or criticism against a player is high treason against the holy supporters codex is pompous and idiotic.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Does Keita suffer with sciatica? Has he got back problems?
Btw what makes you think a Liverpool player wouldnt do such a thing? Liverpool players have conspired with Manchester United players to throw a game (1914 or 1915), broken opponents jaws with punches, been involved in bar room brawls in Welsh hotels, spat in fans faces, urinated on nurses heads in public and even gone to prison in the past. A player throwing a 'sickie' when he's having a bad day is small beer compared to that lot.
By the way all I said was that it seemed coincidental, for what it's worth I don't actually think he feigned injury, it wasn't as if he was the only player having a nightmare, apart from VVD, Gomez and the keeper everyone was having a shocker, even Robertson.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:00 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:36 pm wrote:

Does Keita suffer with sciatica? Has he got back problems?
Btw what makes you think a Liverpool player wouldnt do such a thing? Liverpool players have conspired with Manchester United players to throw a game (1914 or 1915), broken opponents jaws with punches, been involved in bar room brawls in Welsh hotels, spat in fans faces, urinated on nurses heads in public and even gone to prison in the past. A player throwing a 'sickie' when he's having a bad day is small beer compared to that lot.
By the way all I said was that it seemed coincidental, for what it's worth I don't actually think he feigned injury, it wasn't as if he was the only player having a nightmare, apart from VVD, Gomez and the keeper everyone was having a shocker, even Robertson.

I'll rate you as 6.5 out of 10 on the fan scorecard :D
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:33 pm

only me » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:35 pm wrote:

The fans I "love" the most are those which think the sun shines out of their Ahole and give other fans score or approval rate...You aren't mate! people are entitled to their opinion even if mr pijama thinks otherwise..And to claim a rant or criticism against a player is high treason against the holy supporters codex is pompous and idiotic.

I think you can quite clearly see you don’t go near the club and also why this place is a ghost town when it used to be thriving. What a real shame - the club on the up right now but still some proper spanner’s on the internet claiming to be fans
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:23 pm

[/quote]

I think you can quite clearly see you don’t go near the club and also why this place is a ghost town when it used to be thriving. What a real shame - the club on the up right now but still some proper spanner’s on the internet claiming to be fans[/quote]

You want me to relocate to England to satisfy your standard of support you prikk? lucky for me I'm able to attend numerous games this last years so go banging on someone else's door..As long as you are happy when LFC wins and sad when it doesn't that makes you a fan in my book
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Then don’t accuse Liverpool players of faking injuries just to get substituted- it’s an idiotic thing to suggest but I guess par for the course
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:00 pm

only me » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:00 pm

I'll rate you as 6.5 out of 10 on the fan scorecard :D

I'll take that, I know I'll never be a 10 like Lallana in Pyjamas, superfans like him don't grow on tree's
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:38 pm

only me » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:18 am wrote:BREAKING: @LFC say Naby Keita is fine after being assessed for back pain and have not ruled him out of game against @ManCity on Sunday...

Honestly i think he just bailed on us...Had a horrendous start to the game and decided to quit...Very disappointing.

Wow. Yes he was having a poor game but to think he bottled it and decided he wanted out after only 20 mins seems far fetched to be honest. Issues with the back can only be very short term but even a minor issue with it can cause you grief and effect your mobility.
Doeboy

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:12 pm

So is Naby Keita looking In, or OUT of tommorows match? The website didn't reveal much. Klopp says.."We Will See" ! 

That means there is a chance he will play.

I hope to mary mutha fcking god he does not play a midfield three of Milner, Hendo and Wjnaldum tommorow. If he does we are doomed.

I want to see Jurgen be a bit more inventive and play:

Keita   Wjnaldum
         Shaqiri
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:19 am

So your opinion on this "injury" determines how much of a fan you are to the club?

I honestly think Naby bottled it..doesn't make me think he's not a brilliant player. I think with the early errors he made, and the constant pressure Napoli put on us overwhelmed him.

I don't think he's looked uncomfortable since maybe the third game of the season, I don't know if he's settled in well, or he's struggling with the language.

I hope he does start against City, has a good game, and proves all us doubters wrong.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:57 am

Think he has had a decent enough start to his career with us. I do believe expectations were a bit too high with him to be honest. Young guy, new country, new language and adjusting to a league where the pace is hectic. Probably see the best of him later on this season.
Doeboy

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Naby was piggy backed off the pitch due to no stretchers after an African Cup of Nations tie in Rwanda, and was flown back to England by a private Jet.... to undergo tests.

Thats another on the crocked list
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Scan results?
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion