Naby Keita

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:57 am

Hopefully its nothing serious and its just for tests.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:18 am

BREAKING: @LFC say Naby Keita is fine after being assessed for back pain and have not ruled him out of game against @ManCity on Sunday...

Honestly i think he just bailed on us...Had a horrendous start to the game and decided to quit...Very disappointing.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:48 am

I'm glad he's fit though, I know he couldn't do anything right last night but he's still the only MF at the club who has got the balls to run with the ball, take someone on or have a shot.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:20 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:48 am wrote:I'm glad he's fit though, I know he couldn't do anything right last night but he's still the only MF at the club who has got the balls to run with the ball, take someone on or have a shot.

In ten years time we will all sit in our locals and tell tales of his legend,he's that good !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:26 pm

only me » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:18 am wrote:BREAKING: @LFC say Naby Keita is fine after being assessed for back pain and have not ruled him out of game against @ManCity on Sunday...

Honestly i think he just bailed on us...Had a horrendous start to the game and decided to quit...Very disappointing.

Sorry am i Reading that right?!

You think the player gave up and faked an injury to come off !
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:35 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:26 pm wrote:
only me » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:18 am wrote:BREAKING: @LFC say Naby Keita is fine after being assessed for back pain and have not ruled him out of game against @ManCity on Sunday...

Yep...So far none of the reports indicated anything is wrong with him..just him complaining on back pain..Hope I'm wrong but to me it looked as if he was looking to bail after a very poor start.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:18 pm

only me » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:35 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:26 pm wrote:

Yep...So far none of the reports indicated anything is wrong with him..just him complaining on back pain..Hope I'm wrong but to me it looked as if he was looking to bail after a very poor start.

Then you are a complete clown

Is that the level it’s going to now , accusing players of faking injury to get subbed !!
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:36 pm

only me » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:18 am wrote:BREAKING: @LFC say Naby Keita is fine after being assessed for back pain and have not ruled him out of game against @ManCity on Sunday...

I've heard it all now
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:49 pm

only me » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:18 am wrote:BREAKING: @LFC say Naby Keita is fine after being assessed for back pain and have not ruled him out of game against @ManCity on Sunday...

Am I right in saying you didn't give that much thought before posting ?
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Then you are a complete clown

Is that the level it’s going to now , accusing players of faking injury to get subbed !![/quote]

coming from a clown that thinks Hendo Gini and Milner are the best trio MF out their it's a compliment...BTW I love Keita if he is full strength we are a real contender till the last minute but he stank the place and then had a bizzar outing with no findings whatsoever...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:43 pm

only me » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:19 pm wrote:Then you are a complete clown

Is that the level it’s going to now , accusing players of faking injury to get subbed !!

coming from a clown that thinks Hendo Gini and Milner are the best trio MF out their it's a compliment...BTW I love Keita if he is full strength we are a real contender till the last minute but he stank the place and then had a bizzar outing with no findings whatsoever...

Sorry but you are an idiot - to even suggest the player was faking an injury so he can leave the field is disgusting thing to say but then i suppose its easy to say from behind the keyboard , say that on the stands and you see the backlash

Naby felt a pain in his back went down and has been given the all clear - thats it - simple , need to have a word with yourself if you think he was up to anything else.

And i dont recall at any stage suggesting Hendo , Gini and Milner are the best Midfield Trio out there ?!
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:08 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:43 pm wrote:
only me » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:19 pm wrote:Then you are a complete clown

Sorry but you are an idiot - to even suggest the player was faking an injury so he can leave the field is disgusting thing to say but then i suppose its easy to say from behind the keyboard , say that on the stands and you see the backlash

Naby felt a pain in his back went down and has been given the all clear - thats it - simple , need to have a word with yourself if you think he was up to anything else.

And i dont recall at any stage suggesting Hendo , Gini and Milner are the best Midfield Trio out there ?!

A lot of idiots out their 2nd guessing what actually took place..hope I'm wrong as I had Keita marked for stardom in Liverpool.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:25 pm

I thought the same thing.. Naby started the game really poor, he made some poor passes that put us under pressure, he was getting bullied off of the ball and didn't seem up for the game at all. I rate him highly as a player, but I think that injury was a easy way for him getting out of the match.. He was overwhelmed with the whole thing.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:49 pm

It is a bit coincidental that he got a back injury that lasted 24 hours. When your back goes it goes for days.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:07 am

I doubt the lad would go through all that just to be subbed when he could simply have put his hand up and said "Gaffer I'm in a bit of pain and need to come off" . The other way is put yer foot through Mertens when he passes the ball but the point is there was plenty of much quicker ways of departing the game than the route he took  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion