Help! please! - Help save wxm fc,

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby tudur » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:33 pm

Can any true football loving supporter please try and attend wrexhams next home game to save the club, their so called chairman (who has publicly voiced he has no interest in the game of football) has purchased the club and ground ( Where liverpool fc reserves play their home matches) and has sold the ground to one of his property companies now want to demolish the 130year old stadium and close the club down and build properties for his personal financial gain,.. Please help us!!! :(
tudur

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:56 pm

I feel for you tudur, I really do.

If there is any petition I could sign, I will gladly sign it.
jonnymac1979

Postby gaz31 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:29 am

Its a bloody disgrace mate!! if i lived closer i would be there for ya !!
Cant you appeal to the F.A.?
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Paul C » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:32 am

Their was a petition here a few months ago, I signed it, do a search and it will show you a link to it :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:03 am

yeh the go to court on wednesday and yesterday could of bein there last game :(  i wish it was leeds instead of wrexham, i think thats why we have the pre-season game to help you raise money cus your 80 million pound in debt. i hope you clubs doesn't die :( :(
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:42 am

Saw the Wrexham issue  featured on BBC 1 yesterday afternoon although was aaware of the situation there anyway and have signed a petition that was on here  a while back.

On BBC, Garth Crooks was saying there may be a slim chance that the council could buy the ground off this weasal and save the ground but were wanting to gauge public opinion ......to this end Garth Crooks gave out an address to write to the council and voice your feelings.....Something like "The Council leader, Wrexham Borough Council Town hall , Wrexham ...hope that helps and good luck with the fight

:)
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum