Carragher spitting video

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:32 pm

woof woof ! » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:30 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:04 pm wrote:No excuses here ,spitting is the very lowest form of response, it was a mindless reaction ,

Spitting is the lowest form of response ?    :no  Tell me please that you're f*cking kidding me !

For fu'cks sake ! if every confrontation I've ever been in was met by the other fella just spitting at me I'd be dying of laughter !

It's not like Jaime rammed their motor, dragged the manc c*nt out of his car and kicked the Sh*t out of him !

(ok , I accept I may have some anger management  issues   :D  )

Firstly mate, definitely not pulling anyone's leg in any shape or form and if I'm afforded the opportunity to elucidate,say for example you fell out with your best mate and  he threw the first dig ,then that fella (unless your a tart ) would still conceivably remain your best spa ,now if the form of his attack had been a projectile of sputum instead of a closed fist then I can firmly say its finished with f*cking engines fella !  I honestly think its the most contemptible of responses because it speaks volumes about how you perceive the recipient. I remember years ago me and my brothers were out with my dad and after an altercation outside of our local he intervened basically to save our kids 16 year old blushes as this fella who was 20 years older was f*cking murdering him,anyway the fella's mate obviously  never appreciated my fathers intervention and one  foolishly emerged from the pack and stated this by spitting in my dads face. I have honestly to this day never seen my dad lose it to this extent and to cut a long story short my brothers and me struggled to pull him off this unfortunate who was now in a steadfast headlock whilst my dad was pummeling him with the intention of caving in one  side of his head to resemble a serving bowl, we eventually succeeded after what seemed like a lifetime and the fella is now rented out for dinner parties and banquet,s I believe he holds the won tons. :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:50 pm

^^^^^^^^^
OK, let me relate another real life scenario.

One time, in an argument I was driven to the absolute limit by a women's goading, my anger was volcanic, if she had been a he I'd probably be doing time right now for manslaughter.

My rage was all consuming and explosive.

Somehow, some way, I counted to three and expelled my rage by just gobbing a big wet one on the floor, and then I walked away.

As far as Carra is concerned ?

I'm sure he was wound up and more than angry but I believe he was just aiming for the car and not the people in it.

Looking at his LFC career, as usual, unfortunately,  his aim was a bit off !   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:31 pm

woof woof ! » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:50 pm wrote:^^^^^^^^^
OK, let me relate another real life scenario.

One time, in an argument I was driven to the absolute limit by a women's goading, my anger was volcanic, if she had been a he I'd probably be doing time right now for manslaughter.

My rage was all consuming and explosive.

Somehow, some way, I counted to three and expelled my rage by just gobbing a big wet one on the floor, and then I walked away.

As far as Carra is concerned ?

I'm sure he was wound up and more than angry but I believe he was just aiming for the car and not the people in it.

Looking at his LFC career, as usual, unfortunately,  his aim was a bit off !   :D

:D

Unfortunately he was quite prolific when finding his own net ,and spitting out of a moving car was definitely an own goal ! In all seriousness mate I think its what follows when someone finds their respective target with their projectile  , when you have to quickly wipe your face and you can still smell the bile ,I think that's what evokes such a strong reaction when your propelled by the urge to seriously remove some years from this persons life expectancy . We could possibly debate all day about this fella with no respite,lets just agree its an act that provokes strong emotions in some ,with myself falling into that category.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Be tough for Carragher to work on Sky again, they haven’t shown mercy on employees in the past so if he does return then its purely financial. Jamie may be worth the risk to them.

Shame really as hes worked very hard to get the gig on Sky, kinda going into the elite presenting wise something he never achieved as a player. Maybe that was a driver for him, he wasnt a natural in the beginning but grew into the job.

Joey Barton would be amazing on Sky but they are fussy about bad form, and Carragher could now be placed in the same bracket.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge