Carragher spitting video

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby aCe' » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:41 pm

Everyone making too much of it as unacceptable a response as it was. Shouldn’t be losing his job over it. At least I hope he doesn’t.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:36 am

Spitting, as everyone mentioned is disgusting and no civilised person should do it and it shouldn't be taken lightly. Lost abit of respect for carra but everyone makes mistakes and I dont think he should lose a job for it. I don't think he will lose the job because that sky interview was done as damage control, as public shaming...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:36 am

I doubt Sky would sack him because the amount of views (money) they make off Carra and Nev is up the roof. The duo are majority of fans favourites pundits so i can't see Sky letting him go.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:51 am

It was awful and disgusting what he did. A public figure, or in fact any grown man should not be doing such things.

Now, having said that, 5 seconds of madness is not going to change my viewing of Carra as a Liverpool legend. In fact, being provoked by that says how much he's still passionate about the club. I live a few thousand miles away from Liverpool and I'm a grown man, but I still sometimes feel like punching someone in the face when they're making fun of our club, and the feeling must be worse if you're a fan and actually live there, never mind having played for the club. I'm not defending what he did, there's no excuse for that, but he's still a legend in my book.

Also, I'm pretty sure that players and ex players have done far worse than this, Jamie was just unfortunate to get caught on camera.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:53 am

Jimmy Case and Ray Kennedy beat 7 bells out of a North Wales bar manager when he tried to close the bar and stop serving.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:25 pm

Suspended till end of tbe season.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Sh.it Carra you've really got the holier than thou brigade at it. Having read some of the comments you'd think he'd murdered the pope and raped a nun !! His behaviour was unacceptable and he should know better. That said he is one of ours and for me he will never walk alone. Absolute legend who made a stupid mistake. Whatever happened to forgive and forget. Lets not forget that the Manc kunt was quite happy to engage in a distasteful altercation in front of his 14 year old daughter which also tells you quite a lot about him. He also filmed the incident and posted it on the media. He succeeded in creating a sh.it storm. No doubt the death threats will follow. No wonder he accepted Carra's apology. His actions will almost certainly cause his family some problems.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:24 pm

devaney » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:51 pm wrote:Sh.it Carra you've really got the holier than thou brigade at it. Having read some of the comments you'd think he'd murdered the pope and raped a nun !! His behaviour was unacceptable and he should know better. That said he is one of ours and for me he will never walk alone. Absolute legend who made a stupid mistake. Whatever happened to forgive and forget. Lets not forget that the Manc kunt was quite happy to engage in a distasteful altercation in front of his 14 year old daughter which also tells you quite a lot about him. He also filmed the incident and posted it on the media. He succeeded in creating a sh.it storm. No doubt the death threats will follow. No wonder he accepted Carra's apology. His actions will almost certainly cause his family some problems.

Dev, imagine it had been Ashley Young spitting at a Liverpool fan with a gob full of that bird Sh*t he likes to neck ? Would you be this forgiving ?  Its more than just a moments madness ,in reacting to any form of provocation spitting is that lowest form of response,if he'd have spat over my daughter I would have completely lost the plot and made a very real attempt to drag the dirty ***** from his car, he's genuinely lucky it was just a Manc Sh*t bag in the other car !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:30 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:04 pm wrote:No excuses here ,spitting is the very lowest form of response, it was a mindless reaction ,

Spitting is the lowest form of response ?    :no  Tell me please that you're f*cking kidding me !

For fu'cks sake ! if every confrontation I've ever been in was met by the other fella just spitting at me I'd be dying of laughter !

It's not like Jaime rammed their motor, dragged the manc c*nt out of his car and kicked the Sh*t out of him !

(ok , I accept I may have some anger management  issues   :D  )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby redshade » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:34 pm

:D yup you need Anger management mate I'll see if Jack Nicholson is available.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Welsh wizzard 13 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:03 pm

People need to get a grip. He's made a big mistake and knows he has,  it was a red mist moment. He is ashamed of his actions everyone can see that. That manc daft fooker should get a fine and points simple as well. His daughter was having a go at him says it all people need to move on its happened. I hope sky bring him back next season after it's all died down. Fine him and send it all to charity.
Welsh wizzard 13
LFC Member

Postby johnbarnes » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Ama write two points and leave this in the garbage where it belongs.

1. Mr. Redgoggles - I agree with your posts and points TOTALLY 100%

2. The people I have high regard for. People who have earned my respect... famous or not.
DO NOT spit in the face of children.
----
Actually I'm gonna make 3 points.

3. This disgusting act was caught only by chance on camera.
How many other times has the retch done this off camera and not been held accountable?
---
Am done with this subject.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:33 am

RBG - Yes his actions were disgusting but I’m not too sure about them being THE LOWEST FORM OF RESPONSE ? I can think of several that rate a lot higher (1) filling a 45 gallon drum with nails, nuts, bolts, blades, shrapnel and explosives and dropping it in a civilised area (2) napalm produced by Dow Chemicals of America and used widely during the Vietnam war (3) strapping a bomb to yourself and setting it off in the middle of a passenger filled train because of some belief that you are going to a better place (4) cowardly stabbing somebody in the back !! Mate I could go on. Don’t for one minute think that I am trying to defend Carra’s disgusting behaviour. Let’s face it not only was it incredibly stupid it was downright revolting. All I am trying to do is consider his actions rationally rather than emotionally. If the Manchester tw.at that started this sh.it storm can accept his apology then so can I. A good blokes life should not be ruined by one moment of madness.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:48 pm

Carra doesn't regret Gobbing at that car, he only regrets GETTING CAUGHT, as the person filming went Viral with that video, went running to the media etc.

If they hadn't filmed that incident, nobody in the land would have batted an eyelid.

You just have to be careful these days, with smartphones and social media on every corner.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:19 pm

Really disappointed in Carra.....would have had more respect if he'd got out of his car and given the guy a slap. But spitting?

Not the first time he's been involved in road rage. Think Sky will quietly get rid of him in the summer. But in reality, he should have resigned. No excuse.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge