Leicester vs Liverpool -EFL 19/09 19.45

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby parchpea » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Flanagan just ripped a new bum hole by Gray oh my days  :laugh:
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Can't wait to hear what krap Klopp has to say about this performance. He has so many questions to answer if we keep defending so poorly.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:40 pm

A part from Mane I don't trust anyone on the squad on a weekly basis...And that's the whole story..The rest can shine on any given day but not for the long run..Klopp can talk tactics..lady luck..injuries..its all BS..the minute we are asked questions we collapse..Same weak mental state in front of goal..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Too be honest, I'm not particularly surprised by the result. Our lineup wasn't that weak in midfield/attacking positions but in defence never really had any confidence.
Doeboy

Postby parchpea » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:45 pm

Lets hold another deafeat vigil to convince ourselves everything will be ok when it wont.

The social media positivity angels will be out in force, poor deluded fools.

Klopps Liverpool in terminal decline.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby electrum » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Same old, same old.....what the heck is Jordan "back pass, spineless muppet" doing as captain of this glorious club...
The first thing we need is a leader or three on the pitch- first thing we should look for in all future signing is mental toughness we we have exactly ZERO at the moment - as soon as adversity strikes you look at the individuals out there and NOT one is man enough to give the collective a rocket...

Seriously who have we got that is genuine captain material- Can? Dont make me laugh . Gini, Coutinho? hmmm  Lovren, Matip? no-one , absolutely no-one at LFC is a genuine leader of men- absolutely abysmal state of affairs
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:46 pm

parchpea » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:45 pm wrote:Lets hold another deafeat vigil to convince ourselves everything will be ok when it wont.

Vigil? Are you a United fan or something? That's the type of shyte they come out with
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:51 pm

For the first time I got it figured out..Its not ,just, Lovern Moreno or the keepers it's the team spirit..We are fragile, Weak ,mentally vulnerable team..Not surprising we were able to smash another gutless team like Arsenal..Today first half it was like PL against 1st league and we couldn't score..2nd half we have been challenged a bit and immediately fall crashing..Get those guys a good therapist ffs..give them a hug or a kick in the nuts they really need to man up.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Gerrard30391 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:52 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:46 pm wrote:
parchpea » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:45 pm wrote:Lets hold another deafeat vigil to convince ourselves everything will be ok when it wont.

Vigil? Are you a United fan or something? That's the type of shyte they come out with

Is he wrong?

Klopps great at talking a good game and hes brainwashed the masses!
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:53 pm

electrum » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:46 pm wrote:Same old, same old.....what the heck is Jordan "back pass, spineless muppet" doing as captain of this glorious club...
The first thing we need is a leader or three on the pitch- first thing we should look for in all future signing is mental toughness we we have exactly ZERO at the moment - as soon as adversity strikes you look at the individuals out there and NOT one is man enough to give the collective a rocket...

Seriously who have we got that is genuine captain material- Can? Dont make me laugh . Gini, Coutinho? hmmm  Lovren, Matip? no-one , absolutely no-one at LFC is a genuine leader of men- absolutely abysmal state of affairs

Spot on.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Many are not bothered about this cup but i wanted us to go all the way. Realistically we are not going to win the Prem or Champs league and usually were kind of poor in the FA cup so i was hoping we would win this.
Ah fek it this is Liverpool friggin full of disappointment.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:57 pm

The one positive for me was how good Danny Ward was when the ball was in the air, he caught absolutely everything, even when he was in heavy traffic. I'd play him Saturday.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:59 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:57 pm wrote:The one positive for me was how good Danny Ward was when the ball was in the air, he caught absolutely everything, even when he was in heavy traffic. I'd play him Saturday.

Him and Robertson..The rest can go knit a sweater or something..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Gerrard30391 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:52 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:46 pm wrote:

Is he wrong?

Klopps great at talking a good game and hes brainwashed the masses!

We'll find out if he is wrong over the next few months, he reckons we are in terminal decline under Klopp, well let's see shall we.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:03 pm

I said in the summer, Klopp has had a lot of goodwill since he arrived with fans won over by his personality etc but I always felt this was the season a lot of people would look at things objectively and want to see something tangible. I'm still backing him to do it but it's got to a point where he really has to somehow iron our issues out quickly because at the moment we are getting plagued by the same old problems we've had since he  has been here and people are starting to get a bit restless.

Start of this season has pretty much been a snapshot of last season....world class attacking play, given a direct rival a hiding, drop points to the so called lesser sides, defensively still poor. We need to see improvement in our weak areas this season.

It's still early in the season and certainly not panic stations however things do have to improve otherwise it could be a bumpy ride for Klopp.
Doeboy

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games