Leicester vs Liverpool mon 20:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Mikz » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:02 am

redshade » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:46 pm wrote:That bright start to the season seems so futile now. I can't see us getting top 4. We are a very weird team. 1 week we blow away any team another weak we falter like we've been bent over and screwed by a fecking train all night.
We've had a 2 week break. Something that Klopp has been gagging for.
I mean what were they doing in the training camp. Having a massive orgy i suspect. Hendo prolly got his foot stuck up Lovrens ar$.
After the first 5 mins i knew were screwed. Seemed like the guys were still hungover.

Last season this time atleast we had Europa journey to look forward to.
This season i just can't be bothered anymore with this stop and start displays.

The way things are going we will finish 6th.

I agree after the first 5 minutes i knew we were gonna lose. Vardy hit Mane and he didnt seem to want to play anymore. 
It just all seems so soft to me...not a single player with any balls for a scrap .
This could and should have been the stoke fiasco again only for some poor finishing from Vardy.

Man the fk up and stop with the cuddles kLOPP its not sesame street ffs
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:07 am

eds » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:46 pm wrote:What rubbish. AGAIN!

Lucas should have been sent off to greener pastures YEARS ago. The amount of types Vardy zipped past him was f**king embarrassing.

It's plain as day that Can has not made the cut, he simply isn't good enough. Get rid of now.

We are lacking a leader that can give the likes of Lallana, Firmino and Coutinho a boll*ocking when they don't show up.

Someone like Carragher and Gerrard would have torn these three to shreds today, even though he wasn't out there Jordan Henderson is and never will be captain material.

We need someone that the players will fear when he grabs them by the throat and COMMANDS them to do better, like we as supporters expect.

Klopp can't hide now, he is just as responsible as the players for this absolute mess and he has one more season to sort this out.

Hard to do when he is acting like a goat being the owner's very own Sean Spicer on our transfer strategic failures.......  :no

Yep. It's all well and good everyone clamouring for flashy, glitzy new signings but biggest thing this team is lacking is grit, character and leadership. You got to have quality players if you are consistently beating the likes of chelsea' arsenal, spurs city etc but if the going gets tough against these so called lesser teams and you fail to put your hand up and be counted then sorry, you shouldnt be wearing the LFC jersey
Doeboy

Postby redshade » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:21 am

City - Aguero
Spurs- Kane
Arsenal - Sanchez
Mancs- Zlatan
Chelsea - Costa.

And who have we got upfront? Firmino whoes not even a natural forward.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:22 am

Mikz » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:02 am wrote:
redshade » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:46 pm wrote:That bright start to the season seems so futile now. I can't see us getting top 4. We are a very weird team. 1 week we blow away any team another weak we falter like we've been bent over and screwed by a fecking train all night.
We've had a 2 week break. Something that Klopp has been gagging for.
I mean what were they doing in the training camp. Having a massive orgy i suspect. Hendo prolly got his foot stuck up Lovrens ar$.
After the first 5 mins i knew were screwed. Seemed like the guys were still hungover.

Last season this time atleast we had Europa journey to look forward to.
This season i just can't be bothered anymore with this stop and start displays.

The way things are going we will finish 6th.

I agree after the first 5 minutes i knew we were gonna lose. Vardy hit Mane and he didnt seem to want to play anymore. 
It just all seems so soft to me...not a single player with any balls for a scrap .
This could and should have been the stoke fiasco again only for some poor finishing from Vardy.

Man the fk up and stop with the cuddles kLOPP its not sesame street ffs

Yeah good point, before they scored their first Vardy missed two sitters and Huth a free header so we were lucky not to be 3 down in the opening 20 minutes. As you say mate it could have easily been 5 or 6.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:47 am

https://youtu.be/UvZsNsPd3iE

Carragher is spot on.

Defence has been our major problem.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Santa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:15 am

...and yet our BEST defender is playing well, for another team  :oh:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:22 am

LFC...the modern day Robin Hood of football. Rob the rich and give those points to the poor. wtf is going on?????
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:48 pm

Embarrassing !!!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:09 pm

I've stayed away from online media since the game last night.. Ive never been so embarrassed to be a liverpool fan. The performance was pathetic, gutless, embarrassing. After we went 1-0 down I could tell it was game over.. not 1 player even tried to get us back in the game, all just strolling around like pansies!!

Stop playing Firmino as a striker, he's not a striker and he's always out of position when we attack. Play Origi give the lad a chance to prove his worth.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:36 pm

To be honest i wouldn't be surprised if the players don't give a toss. They will go to their cosy mansions and enjoy getting ridiculous amount each week.
Thats what modern footy is these days.
If they win or lose it don't really make a difference to them. Their bank balance will keep them happy.
I feel sorry for the fans who travel to watch shyte like that.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:19 pm

redshade » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:36 pm wrote:To be honest i wouldn't be surprised if the players don't give a toss. They will go to their cosy mansions and enjoy getting ridiculous amount each week.
Thats what modern footy is these days.
If they win or lose it don't really make a difference to them. Their bank balance will keep them happy.
I feel sorry for the fans who travel to watch shyte like that.

They want to try living in the real world where most people are just 2 or 3 pay checks away from visiting the food bank and kipping in a shop doorway.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:01 pm

I believe elite players can distance themselves from money and focus on the game but we dont have any.

Liverpool may have a long list of values when recruiting players but you cant tick every box lowballing at this level, if you want to win you have to write the big cheques first and use those guys as a platform to install a winning mentality.

We need a huge amount of investment now, reports of 5 or 6 summer buys should be in the ball park of 10+ just to get the ball rolling under Klopp, a huge turnover with outs.

The excuse not to do whats required will be purchase of the new training facility and no Champs League, so another half arsed summer followed by failure and most likely Klopps departure.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:02 am

Footballers should have their wages paid into a trust they cant touch only be to released when they grow up - I mean retire. Pay them 50k a year and a Ford Focus company car so they focus on the job. Any 21/22 year old living in a Southport mansion driving a Bentley has already lost touch with reality.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:46 am

The world and his wife knew those Sh*t house rats after successfully getting shot of Ranieri  would come out playing the kind of football that won them the league, our players apparently didn't get the memo. Everything that is distasteful about modern football was evident in both teams respective games.  :(  I think I will start following darts, at least you know those arrows fly straight  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:49 am

parchpea » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:01 pm wrote:We need a huge amount of investment now, reports of 5 or 6 summer buys should be in the ball park of 10+ just to get the ball rolling under Klopp, a huge turnover with outs.

I don't know about 5 or 6 summer buys but in the last 48 hours when asked about Sturridges' future at Liverpool Klopp has indicated that  Sturridges and other players future will be discussed at the end of the season.

Fingers crossed that Klopp gets tough with the under achievers and we see some significant changes.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games