Leicester vs Liverpool mon 20:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Doeboy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:21 pm

Issue is the mentality of these players rather than their quality. More or less the same lot that go out and beat spurs. We have too many bottlers in the team who only turn up when the going is good and when it's time to dig in and show a bit of character and balls, they melt away and are nowhere to be seen. Getting bit worried with Klopp not being able to sort us out against the lesser sides. Hope i'm wrong but the whole thing has an air of Rodgers reign at the moment
Doeboy

Postby Mikz » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:21 pm

kartiek » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:10 pm wrote:
Mikz » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:06 pm wrote:The personell HAS to change in that team , failures under Rodgers same pattern ...and again under Klopp  they are f*cking wimps

If they get men behind the ball we may as well go home .. so predictable trying to walk it in, there is no plan b which is surprising considering Klopps mighty reputation.

Its hard to believe thats a Liverpool team playing there, clueless in every department, something has to change

Something has to change, but what? I'm totally confused I'll admit. Our manager has no plan B. Our owners can't spend.

Well they could change the style of play , at least til the end of the season, start DEFENDING and be more direct , surprise teams put f*cking wynaldum centre forward and wing crosses in ANYTHING but please no more feckin Origi or firminho or passing back and sideways
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:25 pm

Getting rid of Ranieri has been totally vindicated! This was a performance from the champions that people had been waiting for all season, the thing is why has it taken so long for it to happen? Surely the players must accept the responsibility for such a dire situation they have found themselves in? Its totally embarrassing that they could play so badly for months then turn it on when the manager is sacked.
As for Liverpool, once again we have assisted a struggling team and gave them a much needed boost in their attempt to stay up. As I predicted, it will take a miracle for us to finish in the top four and games like this only confirm that Im right. Expect arsenal to suffer a backlash on Saturday, as the teams in the top half of the table seem to bring the best out of our players. The frightening thing is that quite a few of the teams we have to play are in the bottom half of the table so lets hope a few points can be gained from other matches.
:glare:
Thommo's perm

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:27 pm

Mikz » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:06 pm wrote:The personell HAS to change in that team , failures under Rodgers same pattern ...and again under Klopp  they are f*cking wimps

If they get men behind the ball we may as well go home .. so predictable trying to walk it in, there is no plan b which is surprising considering Klopps mighty reputation.

Its hard to believe thats a Liverpool team playing there, clueless in every department, something has to change

Agreed, there needs to be a major clear out, Jurgen needs to understand that if he doesn't get rid of this group of players their gutless displays will get rid of him. Brendan found out the hard way and Jurgen doesn't want to make the same mistake, it's either them or him.
When he gets round to rebuilding the squad as well he needs to realise that there is no substitute for quality, next time he gets the opportunity to sign a player like Draxler, he needs to take it.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby mart » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:32 pm

Thommo's perm » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:25 pm wrote:Getting rid of Ranieri has been totally vindicated! This was a performance from the champions that people had been waiting for all season, the thing is why has it taken so long for it to happen?

Sounds like their players are a bunch of ***** that could not be arsed to play for the man that gave them the PL title last season.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:41 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:27 pm wrote:

Agreed, there needs to be a major clear out, Jurgen needs to understand that if he doesn't get rid of this group of players their gutless displays will get rid of him. Brendan found out the hard way and Jurgen doesn't want to make the same mistake, it's either them or him.
When he gets round to rebuilding the squad as well he needs to realise that there is no substitute for quality, next time he gets the opportunity to sign a player like Draxler, he needs to take it.

I don't think having someone like Draxler out there tonight would have made a blind bit of difference to be honest mate. What we miss is character and balls when things are not going our way. Where is the Gerrard, Carra, Souness type player that can rally the troops on the pitch when the going gets tough? Our squad is full of pansy's who only turn up when things are going there way. We are a fun time team that look amazing when things go our way/click on the day but in the face of adversity or during times when we have to dig in and show some balls, we collapse like a house of cards.
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:48 pm

mart » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:32 pm wrote:
Thommo's perm » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:25 pm wrote:Getting rid of Ranieri has been totally vindicated! This was a performance from the champions that people had been waiting for all season, the thing is why has it taken so long for it to happen?

Sounds like their players are a bunch of ***** that could not be arsed to play for the man that gave them the PL title last season.

The same thing happened 12 months earlier with Chelsea/Mourinho. Modern football seriously stinks.
Carra had it right in the build up to tonight's game, money has overridden everything else in the game, a lot of teams arent even interested in winning trophies anymore, as he said if you gave a club like Bournemouth the option of winning the FA Cup and going down or finishing 17th in the prem they'd take finishing 17th every single day of the week.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby aCe' » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:54 pm

Is the name Jurgen Flopp picking up or not yet. We need better players, plain and simple. I think he's a decent manager and our problems can be fixed by improving the quality of players in the squad imo. He isnt a Rogers, Van Gaal, or Wenger; I think he'd do well in Europe if we qualify.

Losing to the smaller sides is a result of 2 things imo: 1) no options on the bench who can change things around for us & 2) all our players being very similar in their style of play with no world class player or clinical striker to make the difference.

We'll probably finish the season 5th or 6th and miss out on Europe, transfers in the summer will probably tell us all we need to know about how next season will go.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:02 am

mart » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:32 pm wrote:

:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby Doeboy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:14 am

First 2 months of 2017 are proving to be a real killer to our season. Just realised if the mancs win their game in hand, they go 2 points ahead of us. Surprisingly, the bitters are only 5 points behind us now to
Doeboy

Postby maguskwt » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:22 am

maguskwt » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:12 pm wrote:
redshade » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:02 pm wrote:Its hard to predict how this will go but i think our pressing and intensity will be too much for leicester to handle.

Yup i heard about Hendo but seems like nothing is confirmed yet.

EDIT

Just noticed yup his not travelled due to badly bruised foot.
Has he been kicking a metal ball?

Hmmm i wonder who will fill his role. Lucas or Can.

Well also Lovren is expected to miss.
So most likely Lucas in CB and Can CM.

No to optimistic about that.

It's feckin depressing mate... if our team suffers from just injury to one player, the player who's coming in makes alot of fans get depressed... that's not right...

Before match above...

Like I've said, Klopp has utterly underestimated the need for strenghtening. It's the management's utter and total failure. We are a laughing stock right now...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:31 am

That was an absolute fooking joke of a performance  :nod What can those players offer up as an excuse after that ? They supposedly turned it around in the week up to the spurs game, Then they were heading off for a bit of mid winter sunshine and bonding only to return and serve up that pathetic performance  :down:  Were they on the pi$$ for 2 weeks or what ? It was obvious to everyone that once ranieri got sacked the spotlight was going to be on the players to put in a performance but someone forgot to tell our lads and they seem to be too stupid to figure it out for themselves. You could tell after the first 5 minutes we were getting nothing from that game as Leicester were challenging for the ball and we let them. We so got what we deserved tonight.

I agree with some of the sentiments above that Klopp needs to get rid of half of those players before they get rid of him.  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:46 am

What rubbish. AGAIN!

Lucas should have been sent off to greener pastures YEARS ago. The amount of types Vardy zipped past him was f**king embarrassing.

It's plain as day that Can has not made the cut, he simply isn't good enough. Get rid of now.

We are lacking a leader that can give the likes of Lallana, Firmino and Coutinho a boll*ocking when they don't show up.

Someone like Carragher and Gerrard would have torn these three to shreds today, even though he wasn't out there Jordan Henderson is and never will be captain material.

We need someone that the players will fear when he grabs them by the throat and COMMANDS them to do better, like we as supporters expect.

Klopp can't hide now, he is just as responsible as the players for this absolute mess and he has one more season to sort this out.

Hard to do when he is acting like a goat being the owner's very own Sean Spicer on our transfer strategic failures.......  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby redshade » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:46 am

That bright start to the season seems so futile now. I can't see us getting top 4. We are a very weird team. 1 week we blow away any team another weak we falter like we've been bent over and screwed by a fecking train all night.
We've had a 2 week break. Something that Klopp has been gagging for.
I mean what were they doing in the training camp. Having a massive orgy i suspect. Hendo prolly got his foot stuck up Lovrens ar$.
After the first 5 mins i knew were screwed. Seemed like the guys were still hungover.

Last season this time atleast we had Europa journey to look forward to.
This season i just can't be bothered anymore with this stop and start displays.

The way things are going we will finish 6th.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby algymoon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:50 am

The Nutcase Nivea melting men were really a beaten team from the start, and from the first minute, by right Leicester should have been ahead by 3-0 in first 10 minutes. I have said that to my friends while we were watching the games!  LFC season is already finished!! And it was finished since boxing day 2016!!

The disgraceful performance after allegedly the players had two weeks off some of it in Spain, which someone would say they were f*cking!!

The retarded Klopp looked totally has lost the plot in his interview after the match, totally lost and all what he has said it didn’t make sense at all!

The Nivea players were totally drained, soft like their brand name cream, couldn’t tackle, the pressing game has gone out of the window, couldn’t handle the physical and pressing of Leicester and their direct football, and simple passes!

The nutcase’s team has one plan of playing football, like the idiot BR... The nutcase is no different.. He thought with his Nivea boys would win the league through his baseless hypes of football style. So much for wining trophies (WINING Sh*t)
I was right from the outset of this season what I said the Nutcase will fall flat on his face and win f*ck all.. It was only hypes. This Sh*t manager will do more harm than good to the LFC.. A wrong choice by LFC's owner.

Liverpool Nutcase Nivea team :  No Keeper, No Defence, Useless full backs, No top Strikers, too many Nivea type flair players, especially the present CF Firmino (best player in Nutcase’s eyes)

A MID TABEL TEAM AND VERY WELL OVER RATED

The next few coming games will for sure cement the nutcase’s team in 7th or 8th place.

LFC’s Owner should learn from Leicester’s owner and do the right thing and get rid of the Sh*t nutcase; otherwise he will bring LFC to the level where Leicester are now, by next season if he stay!

LFC’s STORY   ... A STEADY DECLINE!
algymoon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games