Ways to Watch Matches

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Klopptomaniac » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:12 am

Hi all, I'm currently in the process of moving house and was wondering what the best way is to catch the LFC matches. I've spoken to people about using a box and putting software on it that lets me stream the matches (apparently that's legitimate). I'm aware there's streaming sites as well but the quality is never too good on them. There's also Sky...What do you lot use?

And going to the match week in week out is out of my reach before anyone suggests it :D
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby johnbarnes » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:32 am

Klopptomaniac » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:12 am wrote:Hi all, I'm currently in the process of moving house and was wondering what the best way is to catch the LFC matches. I've spoken to people about using a box and putting software on it that lets me stream the matches (apparently that's legitimate). I'm aware there's streaming sites as well but the quality is never too good on them. There's also Sky...What do you lot use?

And going to the match week in week out is out of my reach before anyone suggests it :D

If you already have Sky then your sky box should plug in right away providing you have told them you are moving and that there is a working connection already installed in the new place. This is what we did as we moved this year too. Problem solved...
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:54 pm

I watch them on sky and bt if that's what they're on.. otherwise I'll stream it on the firestick.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:53 am

UvS xR4GEx » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:54 pm wrote:I watch them on sky and bt if that's what they're on.. otherwise I'll stream it on the firestick.

Thinks this is what I'm gonna go with

Firestick with Kodi - is the quality decent?
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:54 pm

Depends on your Internet connection if I'm being perfectly honest. You can watch all 3pm sat kick offs but it might be slightly blurred.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion