problems with forum?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LFC » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 pm

OK all issues should be resolved now, please let me know if anyone is still seeing any issues
Webmaster

Please submit your comments and suggestions for enhancing this site to webmaster@liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk
LFC
LFC Admin

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:05 pm

LFC » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 pm wrote:OK all issues should be resolved now, please let me know if anyone is still seeing any issues

You are a bot are you not.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:16 pm

LFC » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:02 pm wrote:OK all issues should be resolved now, please let me know if anyone is still seeing any issues

Only  issue im seeing is using doom and gloom by attention seeking forum whores but I dont think that one is fixable
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:40 am

Just landed from my whirlwind trip down to New Orleans for a college football game(American football)   just now trying the mobile version of the forum.   It actually works better than it does on the computer.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:06 am

whirlwind trip down to New Orleans

Deliberate or just unfortunate choice of word there GY  ?   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 am

:D
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:42 pm

laza » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:16 pm wrote:
LFC » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:02 pm wrote:OK all issues should be resolved now, please let me know if anyone is still seeing any issues

Only  issue im seeing is using doom and gloom by attention seeking forum whores but I dont think that one is fixable

stop moaning

ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:01 am

metalhead » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:42 am wrote:
laza » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:16 pm wrote:

stop moaning

Good Moaning I was ***** by  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:12 am

woof woof ! » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:06 am wrote:

K'off I had been up 20 straight hours,  Flew to a battered and soaken New Orleans (Was supposed to get there thursday but flights were all fooked up so wasn't able to fly down until Saturday) Went to the Superdome, which BTW is a shlthole.  Saw my team win in pretty nice fashion.  Spent an hour getting straight back to the airport for the flight home.  As much fun as I had at the game (with a crowd the size of some of the high school basketball games I played in) if I was asked to do it again, I'd say no.  Note to anyone.  Never plan a trip to New Orleans for late August/ early September.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:43 pm

The Good Yank » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:12 am wrote:
woof woof ! » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:06 am wrote:

K'off I had been up 20 straight hours,  Flew to a battered and soaken New Orleans (Was supposed to get there thursday but flights were all fooked up so wasn't able to fly down until Saturday) Went to the Superdome, which BTW is a shlthole.  Saw my team win in pretty nice fashion.  Spent an hour getting straight back to the airport for the flight home.  As much fun as I had at the game (with a crowd the size of some of the high school basketball games I played in) if I was asked to do it again, I'd say no.  Note to anyone.  Never plan a trip to New Orleans for late August/ early September.

which american footy (NFL)team do you support GY? is there any in new jersey?
and it must cost a fortune to go to all the away games in the states.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Good Yank » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:08 am

The Kansas City Chiefs are my favorite team.  I passively root for both the New York Jets and New York Giants (Both play at Met Life Stadium in New Jersey).  Don't get me wrong, I follow the NFL pretty closely for Fantasy Football, but my rooting interests are pretty casual.

However I am an obsessed die hard supporter of Rutgers University's football team.  I don't go to all of the away games, about half.  I absolutely love college football.  Great atmosphere, the players play with true passion, they aren't paid (Well they aren't supposed to be but some of the really big programs end up getting in massive trouble for violations.
s@int - 13 December 2009

The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:40 am

The Good Yank » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:08 pm wrote:The Kansas City Chiefs are my favorite team.  I passively root for both the New York Jets and New York Giants (Both play at Met Life Stadium in New Jersey).  Don't get me wrong, I follow the NFL pretty closely for Fantasy Football, but my rooting interests are pretty casual.

However I am an obsessed die hard supporter of Rutgers University's football team.  I don't go to all of the away games, about half.  I absolutely love college football.  Great atmosphere, the players play with true passion, they aren't paid (Well they aren't supposed to be but some of the really big programs end up getting in massive trouble for violations.

I used to live in Missouri and had an aunt in KC. I was actually there last summer, I took my bro to the newcastle game as a graduation gift.  I always meant to see the chiefs play, but I always figured it would be a waste of time and money to see a horrible team get smashed by a different horrible team in the AFC West.  :rasp

Niners for me since I as about 6.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby lakes10 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:31 am

oh the forum is back...did it take a holiday last night lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:43 am

This forum has more technical issues than Microsoft Windows.
Boxscarf

Postby lakes10 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Boxscarf » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:43 am wrote:This forum has more technical issues than Microsoft Windows.

:bowdown  lol love it
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum