Neil Mellor retires

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 am

lakes10 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:40 am wrote:
Benny The Noon » Mon May 14, 2012 12:30 am wrote:But wasn't Mellor always a bit chunky ? He always seemed a bit overweight so the club maybe right.

Sorry but I can't see much truth in there lakes

as i say mate we can onlt hear what he says, in the bbc doc he is standing outside the gates of our club saying he was not treated right and two of our big names backing what he says.

but you are also right he was a big for he age......i am 40 this year and think i am his size now...all going south lol.

What BBC doc are you talking about and are you suggest that gerrard and Carra were slagging off the club on it ?
Benny The Noon

Postby lakes10 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:40 am

Benny The Noon » Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 am wrote:
lakes10 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:40 am wrote:
Benny The Noon » Mon May 14, 2012 12:30 am wrote:But wasn't Mellor always a bit chunky ? He always seemed a bit overweight so the club maybe right.

Sorry but I can't see much truth in there lakes

as i say mate we can onlt hear what he says, in the bbc doc he is standing outside the gates of our club saying he was not treated right and two of our big names backing what he says.

but you are also right he was a big for he age......i am 40 this year and think i am his size now...all going south lol.

What BBC doc are you talking about and are you suggest that gerrard and Carra were slagging off the club on it ?

no mate they were not slagging the club of but they did say they felt he could have been treated better.

the doc was only about 10 mins long and was part of a sports show john inverdale did.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge