Have real spoil micheal's career? - What if we sign him back next  season?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby weezy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:26 pm

micheal made a BIG mistake in joinin Real Madrid, he is on the bench most of the time and now his international career is weaken because of the lack of first team action! n i thought joinin a "bigger" club such as Real was suppose to boost your career!  ??? i personally will not bring him back to Anfield even if we have the chance simpliy because of the way he is now!
weezy

Postby banana » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:36 pm

You must be a dog. Owen has been in decline for several years. He will never recapture his 1998-2000 form. Pure and simple. And frankly, I can't understand why people keep posting these silly posts. Who cares about an overpaid, poor footballer?
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby weezy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:38 pm

even though! i would still consider him as one of liverpool's legend!
weezy

Postby Santa » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:40 pm

I wouldn't go that far...he left us too soon to be considered a legend!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby weezy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:43 pm

wel probably...but when he first appear in the scene of Anfield..him and fowler almost take the team to success! just by putting in "back then world class" performace!
weezy

Postby spud » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:46 pm

I'd like to see him do well but he's no longer a priority.......just like putting pen to paper on a new contract  :devil:
spud

Postby Santa » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:47 pm

That was then...yes, I remember it very well. Him and Fowler was great talent who sadly peaked too early into their career.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:51 pm

i don't see the need to talk about him his gone and it not coming back so send this thread to General Chat Forum to go with the rubbish in there :D
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby weezy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:52 pm

indeed but at least fowler kept his feet on the ground and search for a team where he can play regular football and not a team with good reputation!
weezy

Postby spud » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:55 pm

weezy wrote:indeed but at least fowler kept his feet on the ground and search for a team where he can play regular football and not a team with good reputation!

Yep, he joined Leeds on £70K a week then couldn't get in due to Viduka, Keane and Smith.  Anyway, he moved on when Leeds went bang to MCFC, but Leeds still pay 50% of his wages.
spud

Postby weezy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:58 pm

he was in the first team at Leeds i am sure! because keane and viduka was injured back then, that was the reason they signed fowler!
weezy

Postby tel » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:46 am

Owen did not need to look any further than how pathetic McManaman looked sitting on the Real Madrid bench for 75% of his time there.

And he is not a Liverpool legend. Ian Rush yes. Kenny Dalglish yes. How many titles did we win with them in the team. How many did we win with Owen? None
tel

Postby addicted norwegian » Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:37 pm

I admit feeling sorry for Owen in his current situation, but claiming that real has spoilt his career is ******. I think that, if his career is spoilt, he has got only himself to blame (and maybe his ****** agents :angry: ). It`s not like he was forced to sign for Real, and one should think that he had plenty of opportunities to extend his Liverpool-career during the past two years.
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:46 pm

Owen is old hat, he left us, he made his own choice and now if he is regretting his decision or if it is costing him his development as a player, then it is his own loss.

We move on and should not be nostalgic. He should come back if he would improve the present team and judging by his recent exploits, I don't see how he can contribute positively towards our improvement. End of story, people should stop posting Owen threads.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion