Congratulations arsenal - Let's hope you can knock man utd out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:17 am

May I take this opportunity to congratulate Arsenal on qualifying for the next phase of the Champions League.
I hope that the Gunners can progress even further and possibly set themselves up with an all-English tie in the latter rounds and knock the mancunians out.  :D
"People Say football is a matter of life and death" , " I believe it is much more important than that", Bill Shankly.
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:10 pm

I hope they all get knocked out.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:13 pm

I hope Arsenal get knoked out.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:12 pm

I would like to see Arsenal win it, or even Chelsea, but I admit I'd be as jealous as f##k if Man UTD win again (unlikely though).
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby big al » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:23 pm

May I also congratulate Arsenal on there recent success in Europe, getting through a match with no one sent off is some acheivement. 

F**K Arsenal have you all gone mad or something.  We should be winning these bloody trophies but got the wrong bloody french man.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:08 pm

I was going to mention the fact that we should be playing in this years competition, but I didn't want to launch a barrage of 'what if's' in the forum. There is no point moaning about 'if' we were playing in the Champion League; the simple fact is that we're not, thanks, mainly due to Houllier.
"People Say football is a matter of life and death" , " I believe it is much more important than that", Bill Shankly.
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:12 pm

Well said BBD
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:28 pm

What if ........nah only joking.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:40 am

Well done Arsenal, we need some teams in the competition to stop the mancs fluking it again. I suspect munu will get a cushy draw again and get knocked out at the first sign of decent opposition as usual. It is way too easy to get to the QFs, makes me laugh the mancs see reaching the QFs X consecutive seasons in a row as almost as big an achievement as winning it. I suppose they aren't good enough to win it consistently so they have to make themselves "look good" somehow :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion