Kasierslautern v liverpool 24/07/10

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Redtribe » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:32 pm

No movement from the players making it almost impossible to pass the ball!
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby In and Out » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:40 pm

I think the lads are looking slightly tired now, it's been a good work out against a decent Kasierslauten team.
Football is a relatively simple game and Roy knows it ;)
In and Out
LFC Super Member

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:47 pm

On this evidence, we're going to have a real challenge on Thursday.  Perhaps a 0-0 draw will be a good result.  Get it back to Anfield and take our chances.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Aussie Style » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Roy OUT...just kidding :p
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:02 pm

That was men against boys wasn't it?

Think Rabotnicki will be liking their chances. I can see us going in 451 and playing for a draw...
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:05 pm

In and Out wrote:I think the lads are looking slightly tired now, it's been a good work out against a decent Kasierslauten team.

SPOT ON.
More match minutes behind them thats all im concerned about ,because some of these kids are gonna be playing next week in THE Europa cup,

no complaints again from me
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Unfortunately there is not much else we can do but play the youngsters and reserves as all our world cup players HAVE to have 3 weeks off, which would mean most of our team would not be able to play in the first Uefa game, or they could but without any pre-season at all whic would be very dangerous.

Roy has stated the premiership is the most important thing this year and I am pleased our manager has said this.  How long have we all wanted the Premiership to be treated as the priority, or as Shanks said the "bread and butter".

Hopefully we will do ok in the first leg and we might find a couple of players who blossom under the pressure of a real competitive match as so far none of them have had that chance.

I really hope to see a proper performance from Pacheco who I believe is going to be the real thing in the next couple of years and hopefully will get some games this year.  There is no reason why we haven't got another Owen or Rooney there, the only difference is they where both given games when they where really young and took it with both hands.. let's hope Danny does to
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby JoeTerp » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Bad Bob wrote:On this evidence, we're going to have a real challenge on Thursday.  Perhaps a 0-0 draw will be a good result.  Get it back to Anfield and take our chances.

I suspect our opponents wont be as good as Kiaserslautern.  Also, we should have Aquilani for Thursday.
JoeTerp

Postby bigmick » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:55 am

Nice to see you back posting Joe.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games