Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

War

The Americans
38%
France, Germans, North Korea, Italy, and the rest
63%

Total votes : 8

Postby American » Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:51 am

Okay, say in about 2 or 3 years when Bush is still in office (hopfully he will be); a few european countries are so fed up with his war policies that they decide to attack us. France secretly allies with Germanany, North Korea, Italy, and a few 3rd world European coutries that hate us; to come attack us. France uses all their nukes on us, the americans. They later then make a statement about declaring war on us, with the aid from their allies. Now here's where you guys, the united kingdom, come into play. We call you guys up to help us in the war. Do you reject or accept it? I was wondering what would your opinion be on who to side with? The americans or the other countries I mentioned? I made this poll for a reasonl; Europeans (and a lot of british people I've met) are always ragging on us, calling us rednecks, ignorant, selfish, and other names. They also rag on our government and our polices. I was wondering how much exactly some of ya'll hate us, when it all comes down to this who do you side with; this should answer my question.
American

Postby greenred » Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:01 am

you are completely mad.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby American » Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:03 am

greenred wrote:you are completely mad.

Why's that?
American

Postby Dalglish » Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:04 am

Your post is hypothetical and highly unlikely .

Your post shows your ignorance for all things Euriopean and an ill informed and slanted view of Europe.

France didn't approve of your actuions in Iraq because you went to war without a UN madate, bombed a third world middle eastern country from 5 miles up and killed 1000's of innocent people in the process. You then set up a puppet government and proceed to make all the decisions for that government.

Your troops killed more British Sildiers than the enemy did, you abuse Prisoners of War and hold then without a trial and deny them human rights (Guantanamo) then you have the audacity the  to come on here feeling sorry for yourself !!

???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:00 am

true and well-said, dalglish
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:22 am

but saddam did need his ****** kicked. Id be on a side just with the UK and Bolivia, and wed take over the world. Wed install jonathon ross as dictator for life and abi titmuss as foreign secretary. Oh the fun we will have with our world anthem whihc is also the same as the theme from button moon
:p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:32 am

BUSH = WAR MONGER :angry:
nuff said.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:59 am

I hate the fact that you are the sole Superpower in the world the Russians would have done a btter job I wiush they won the cold war. I hate that your country is so ignorent, I hate that your education consists of all things american, I hate your political system which isnt even democracy and you think that your country is so far advanced that countrys like iraq will benefit from the type of democracy you will take over there. I mean you have terrible poverty yet waste billions on military spending, you have a massive murder rate, a gun culture, African Americans are treated like second class citizens, how many millions in your prison system, and now you have entered the top ten counties with Aids.I hate your corrupt politicians and the wealth they gleam from the natural resources of countries whilst its inhabitants either starve, die in warfare and its associated problems or have its land corrupted and ruined by your demand for its resources. I hate the way America, who contribute to the green gas emmisions more than the rest of the world put together care nothing for the enviroment they didnt even sign up to the koyoto agreement. For Gods sake because your people are so lazy its the only country that fuel consumption actually goes up by a million barrells a day during the summer months.
There is only one thing worse than a manc on this site and thats an ignorent American.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:01 am

What A moron (and I never grief anyone on here)
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:17 am

... but worse than a manc?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:14 pm

Its a very weird thought American, although highly unlikely.
I am actually glad we went to war with Iraq as Saddam was a monster who needed removing, and despite the threat of Al-Queda, and despite what our media try to make out about the chaos in Iraq now, 99% of Iraqis are glad that Saddam is ousted and they said even as bad as things may be now its a lot better than it was under the Dictator.
I am one of the people who agrees with Bush as action needs taking against Dictators, because in years to come Saddam would have been a real threat, although I think in time the US needs to take action against Kim Jong Il of North Korea as he is blatantly oppressing and starving his own people and trying to hold the world to ransom with the regimes nuclear activities

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:12 pm

why would you think a nation has a right to rule another nation?
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:26 pm

Generally speaking I like Americans except for the the mad ones and you seem to be completely stark staring bonkers . Whatever possesed you to come in here with a question like that . Didn't you realise our " teenage nutcase" alarm would immediately go off.
Your question reveals a deep immaturity , why not just ask us if we like americans and what do we think of your foreign policy instead of what would be our reaction to some totally off the wall scenario that nobody in their right mind could take seriously even hypothetically .
Stick to sports son , 'cause your not ready for grown up stuff.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby American » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:54 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Stick to sports son , 'cause your not ready for grown up stuff.

Wouldn't you say that I would be even more ignorant if I didn't know politics? It's not adult stuff, it's open for everyone to learn  *rolls eyes*

You don't even know me, how would you know if I'm ready to study politics just by reading one post from me? Anyone can study it if they want to. I believe that was ignorant of yourself to post that.
American

Postby A.B. » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:22 pm

Okay, say in about 2 or 3 years when Bush is still in office (hopfully he will be); a few european countries are so fed up with his war policies that they decide to attack us. France secretly allies with Germanany, North Korea, Italy, and a few 3rd world European coutries that hate us; to come attack us. France uses all their nukes on us, the americans. They later then make a statement about declaring war on us, with the aid from their allies. Now here's where you guys, the united kingdom, come into play. We call you guys up to help us in the war. Do you reject or accept it? I was wondering what would your opinion be on who to side with? The americans or the other countries I mentioned? I made this poll for a reasonl; Europeans (and a lot of british people I've met) are always ragging on us, calling us rednecks, ignorant, selfish, and other names. They also rag on our government and our polices. I was wondering how much exactly some of ya'll hate us, when it all comes down to this who do you side with; this should answer my question.

^Republican

Your troops killed more British Sildiers than the enemy did, you abuse Prisoners of War and hold then without a trial and deny them human rights (Guantanamo) then you have the audacity the  to come on here feeling sorry for yourself !!

So you work at Guantanamo? So its ok for American soldiers to be taken as hostages, get their heads cut off but its not ok to put Iraqi soldiers in prison?

The ones who abused the POWS were maniacs, it doesn't mean that every American soldier is like that now does it?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Next

Return to Non Football Related Polls