Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

War

The Americans
38%
France, Germans, North Korea, Italy, and the rest
63%

Total votes : 8

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:37 pm

:D Ok ok enough of the war sh#te already. This is not the place to talk about war there are internet chat rooms for politics.
We won today got 3 points more important MODS lock this thread :;):  Before a war breaks out on here.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:45 pm

American wrote:Okay, say in about 2 or 3 years when Bush is still in office (hopfully he will be); a few european countries are so fed up with his war policies that they decide to attack us. France secretly allies with Germanany, North Korea, Italy, and a few 3rd world European coutries that hate us; to come attack us. France uses all their nukes on us, the americans. They later then make a statement about declaring war on us, with the aid from their allies. Now here's where you guys, the united kingdom, come into play. We call you guys up to help us in the war. Do you reject or accept it? I was wondering what would your opinion be on who to side with? The americans or the other countries I mentioned? I made this poll for a reasonl; Europeans (and a lot of british people I've met) are always ragging on us, calling us rednecks, ignorant, selfish, and other names. They also rag on our government and our polices. I was wondering how much exactly some of ya'll hate us, when it all comes down to this who do you side with; this should answer my question.

lemme guess, ure american....  :D  me too....
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:49 pm

what you are basically asking is do we hate the yanks!!
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby American » Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:49 am

All this aside, the truth is that at some stage, the UK will have to make a choice between being best buddies with the US, or best buddies with Europe.
American

Postby Dom1 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:54 am

...or we cud just be a lone wolf and do f*ck all for any1......

but its not the british way, we are buddies with europe and US, simple as that, there is no second place, well accept for USA :D
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:46 am

woof woof ! wrote:Generally speaking I like Americans except for the the mad ones and you seem to be completely stark staring bonkers . Whatever possesed you to come in here with a question like that . Didn't you realise our " teenage nutcase" alarm would immediately go off.
Your question reveals a deep immaturity , why not just ask us if we like americans and what do we think of your foreign policy instead of what would be our reaction to some totally off the wall scenario that nobody in their right mind could take seriously even hypothetically .
Stick to sports son , 'cause your not ready for grown up stuff.

the voice of reason, well said woof woof. just read some of this american guys other posts. im guessing maybe he's around 14 or 15 and and stupid as a very stupid thing
112-1077774096

Postby American » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:40 am

To the poster Peewee--Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly

Anyway, I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
American

Postby Ciggy » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:11 am

:laugh: Peewee  nincompoop omg pmsl wtfs that :D
nincompoop
nincompoop
nincompoop
Dom1 will have a field day with that word there will be a poll :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:26 am

sumt'n like "the american wants to know if we are a nincompoop"?

:D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:48 am

anfieldadorer wrote:sumt'n like "the american wants to know if we are a nincompoop"?

:D

:D nincompoop

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:18 am

American wrote:Okay, say in about 2 or 3 years when Bush is still in office (hopfully he will be); a few european countries are so fed up with his war policies that they decide to attack us. France secretly allies with Germanany, North Korea, Italy, and a few 3rd world European coutries that hate us; to come attack us. France uses all their nukes on us, the americans. They later then make a statement about declaring war on us, with the aid from their allies. Now here's where you guys, the united kingdom, come into play. We call you guys up to help us in the war. Do you reject or accept it? I was wondering what would your opinion be on who to side with? The americans or the other countries I mentioned? I made this poll for a reasonl; Europeans (and a lot of british people I've met) are always ragging on us, calling us rednecks, ignorant, selfish, and other names. They also rag on our government and our polices. I was wondering how much exactly some of ya'll hate us, when it all comes down to this who do you side with; this should answer my question.

I'll take your word that you are an American and not some toss.er doing a wind up.

Bush Hitler Stalin Saddam..only the name is changed.

long live democracy...maybe one day the states will have one.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:19 am

American wrote:To the poster Peewee--Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly

Anyway, I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

sad
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby mynameisred » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:36 am

All Britain wants from America buddy is your dollar to maintain our own position in the world. More people travel to Europe than America per year altho your Big Brother entrance policies put people off visiting. I suggest you access a website for high schoool nerds where you will be surrounded by other white ignorent American middle class prep boys who have no idea of thh world outside your disgusting country so you can talk about how great the America is and forget how you slaughtered the native Indians to claim your disgusting country. You are thje worlds biggest problem especially the way your pathetic politicians continue to back the Israel. You shpould be ashamed of your country and what it does throughout the world just to maintain the lifestyle of muppets like you. Whilst were at itr take that right wing fool AB with you.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:30 pm

The guy is 13 years of age and has been playin far too much Command & Conquer for his own good.  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:55 pm

i can't believe anyone could actually be @rsed to respond to this thread :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls