Total votes : 8

Postby Dom1 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:04 pm

i know what you mean mick....

....nincompoop though :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:25 pm

American wrote:To the poster Peewee--Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly

Anyway, I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

I called you immature , I rest my case.  :D   :laugh:   :D   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby laza » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:28 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
American wrote:To the poster Peewee--Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly

Anyway, I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

I called you immature , I rest my case.  :D   :laugh:   :D   :laugh:

i think your demeaning the immature somehow with that comparsion   :)
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:08 pm

mynameisred wrote:Whilst were at itr take that right wing fool AB with you.

I'm not an American you imbecile.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:11 pm

Gee Ive missed you guys

Just in case your serious American dude the argument is that Britain has historically been stand offish with Europe mainly due to our island status but we are part of Europe both its history and future and hopefully we will see a strongr united states of europe in the future but this is here the problem with America begins

Europe has been ravaged by War for centuries in fact centuries before we "discovered" your place and ran the Native Americans ragged we were pretty good at it as well and have been doing it for a long time but modern Europe is a lot more sophisticated place these days and european thinking is towards a more united world both socially and economically but the current conflict has its split with UK and say France and Germany for different reasons as they wanted diplomacy but you lot wth us backing you up wanted action.  Personally I was on the French side but am British and unfortunately I was in school with and know people who fight in these things and dont really want to see them getting killed.

I am rambling so will try to be more succinct for you.

Americans dont seem yet to have reached the maturity needed for co-operation and debate and think muscle is the answer and I advise you to read more about modern European thinking before making up some fantasy war the reality will probably be an economic war posiibly cultural.

I imagine that a lot of people on this forum have relatives who have witnessed war not soldiers but family who have seen bombs drop on their towns and after the nationalistic jingoism you do witness in this country the general feeling is enough is enough we have a history of war and it has to end at some time

p.s. you dont want us and the hun uniting mate you wont have a chance :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:40 pm

taff wrote:Gee Ive missed you guys

Just in case your serious American dude the argument is that Britain has historically been stand offish with Europe mainly due to our island status but we are part of Europe both its history and future and hopefully we will see a strongr united states of europe in the future but this is here the problem with America begins

Europe has been ravaged by War for centuries in fact centuries before we "discovered" your place and ran the Native Americans ragged we were pretty good at it as well and have been doing it for a long time but modern Europe is a lot more sophisticated place these days and european thinking is towards a more united world both socially and economically but the current conflict has its split with UK and say France and Germany for different reasons as they wanted diplomacy but you lot wth us backing you up wanted action.  Personally I was on the French side but am British and unfortunately I was in school with and know people who fight in these things and dont really want to see them getting killed.

I am rambling so will try to be more succinct for you.

Americans dont seem yet to have reached the maturity needed for co-operation and debate and think muscle is the answer and I advise you to read more about modern European thinking before making up some fantasy war the reality will probably be an economic war posiibly cultural.

I imagine that a lot of people on this forum have relatives who have witnessed war not soldiers but family who have seen bombs drop on their towns and after the nationalistic jingoism you do witness in this country the general feeling is enough is enough we have a history of war and it has to end at some time

p.s. you dont want us and the hun uniting mate you wont have a chance :D

Nicely said except for that one paragraph sentence
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:49 pm

Thanks but English is my second language being Welsh an all

Thats Wales London if your still there my American friend :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:39 am

A.B. wrote:
mynameisred wrote:Whilst were at itr take that right wing fool AB with you.

I'm not an American you imbecile.

haha, its blatanly a croatian flag mynameis  :p
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:21 am

i rest my case   :D
112-1077774096

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:32 am

taff wrote:Thanks but English is my second language being Welsh an all

Thats Wales London if your still there my American friend :D

But you use periods in Welsh grammar lol  :p
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:41 am

Yeah Taff ,I recommend you use "Always Ultra with Wings" full stop :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby anfieldadorer » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:35 am

A.B, what you think of Radovan Karadzic and Slobodan Milosevic? And are they still relatives to Intense Vulcanic and Study Arabic?
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:24 am

I Didnt mention you were American A.B. Or did I?
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:46 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:BUSH = WAR MONGER :angry:
nuff said.

so  :D
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:28 pm

well bugger me with a broomstick! Whatcha all been up to 'ere like?

Where's that US cretin gone? oi pal,  you talk a lotta poo!

Thats about as diplomatic as I get.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls