Takeaways - You choose, because i can't!

Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

Takeaways - You choose, because i can't!

Chinese
29%
Curry
29%
Thai
14%
Pizza
14%
Fish n Chips
14%
Burger
No votes
Sushi
No votes
Mexican
No votes

Total votes : 7

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:13 pm

I'm facing a bit of a quandry. I haven't had a take out in the best part of two months and I've got the hankerin' for it real bad, damned healthy living. So I've decided to treat myself but now, I can't figure out which one to go for. All of these eight options are open to me and I like all of them, BUT WHICH?!?

Please  :help  me come to a decission, I will be most grateful.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:37 pm

Chicken Nurangi, 6 poppadoms, a nann bread, and you're laughing.
jonnymac1979

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:01 pm

Go for some Italian instead mate............otherwise go for Thai IMO!!!!!!
76-1115222408

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:19 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:otherwise go for Thai IMO!!!!!!

I am in October, finally paid my holiday off today. 

Thailand here I come, baby!!!!!

Anyone been?  What's it like?

Oh yeah, what did you get for tea, Ace?
jonnymac1979

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:15 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:otherwise go for Thai IMO!!!!!!

I am in October, finally paid my holiday off today. 

Thailand here I come, baby!!!!!

Anyone been?  What's it like?

Oh yeah, what did you get for tea, Ace?

where are you going in thailand?

im a frequent visitor as i have property in bangkok
112-1077774096

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:41 pm

Flying into Bangkok airport and stay there for a day or two.  And then we'll probably go to Ko Samui.  Go to Pattaya aswell.  Don't really know yet, we're still trying to figure it out where to go.  Can't fu*ing wait though.  Have to stay in for a bit and get the spends together.
jonnymac1979

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:28 pm

I haven't decided yet. I've got this little treat pencilled in for tuesday and at the moment I'm leaning towards curry. For someone who's been on a health trip for ages, this is quite a step to take.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:08 pm

CURRY, i was in a pub here on thursday. Its owned by people from India, and on their menu they have curry and chips. The best ive ever tasted, go for that.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:52 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Flying into Bangkok airport and stay there for a day or two.  And then we'll probably go to Ko Samui.  Go to Pattaya aswell.  Don't really know yet, we're still trying to figure it out where to go.  Can't fu*ing wait though.  Have to stay in for a bit and get the spends together.

pattaya is horrible mate, its like blackpool with sun. but for a group of lads i suppose its ok, you know what i mean. if i was you i would head for phuket
112-1077774096

Postby babu » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:00 am

peewee wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:Flying into Bangkok airport and stay there for a day or two.  And then we'll probably go to Ko Samui.  Go to Pattaya aswell.  Don't really know yet, we're still trying to figure it out where to go.  Can't fu*ing wait though.  Have to stay in for a bit and get the spends together.

pattaya is horrible mate, its like blackpool with sun. but for a group of lads i suppose its ok, you know what i mean. if i was you i would head for phuket

Gotta disagree with peewee here. Phuket sucks. Its expensive and crowded, plus the beaches aren't that good.

JMac you are going to Koh Samui? Its not bad. Make sure you take a trip over to Koh Phangang, Had Rin beach for the full moon party, amazing.

For the less crowded islands:

If you want beautiful beaches and hidden coves take a trip to Krabi. excellent rock climbing and diving as well. place is mostly rebuilt now after the disaster.

Another good island is Koh Phi Phi, much like Krabi.

Back to the Thread: Get urself some chinese. Salt and Pepper stuffed squid, yum yum.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:39 am

Chinese if its duck if not indian curry
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:32 am

Fish and chips mate - cant beat 'em!

oh, and dont forget the Tizer
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:16 pm

Pizza or Kebab meat for me anytime :D I think I'm addicted to it  :laugh:
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:19 am

babu wrote:
peewee wrote:

Gotta disagree with peewee here. Phuket sucks. Its expensive and crowded, plus the beaches aren't that good.

JMac you are going to Koh Samui? Its not bad. Make sure you take a trip over to Koh Phangang, Had Rin beach for the full moon party, amazing.

For the less crowded islands:

If you want beautiful beaches and hidden coves take a trip to Krabi. excellent rock climbing and diving as well. place is mostly rebuilt now after the disaster.

Another good island is Koh Phi Phi, much like Krabi.

Back to the Thread: Get urself some chinese. Salt and Pepper stuffed squid, yum yum.

wanna fight    :D

actually im going koh phangang next month for a wedding
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:26 am

Jmac , PeeWee is spot on with his assessment of Pattaya , IMO it was sh'ite 20 yrs ago and it's got steadily worse ,

Babu's assertion that Phuket sucks may hold some validity depending what part of the island you're in. Remember the main resorts in Phuket i.e. Patong ,Karon and Kata have still not fully recovered from the Tsunami .
Krabi is certainly worth a visit but Koh Phi Phi was virtually wiped out in the Tsunami ,I've no idea as to it's current status.

Your going in October ,which if memory serves me right is the back end of the rainy season ,and believe me it can chuck it down in thailand. However (again trying to recall the years I lived there) when it's raining on say the west coast ,it's usually dry on the east and vice versa. A visit up country is always worthwhile (Chiang Mai ) ,vastly different experience from the "beach" resorts.

Bangkok has loads of cheap accomodation ,Khao San road is usually crawling with back packers ,if your prepared to spend some extra dough check out the "Malaysia Hotel Bangkok" via google. Very clean ,air conditioned , freindly staff and a 24 hour restaurant /coffee shop .
:)

Ace ,takeaways , My personal preference would be Thai but so much depends on how good the cook is , it could be heaven or total sh'ite.Stick with the curry for now . :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Non Football Related Polls