Your favourite Liverpool goal this season? - Your choice

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby misskop » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:39 am

There were so many memorable goals this season, but these are the ones that first come to mind for me as well (in no particular order)

1)Riise vs. Cheatski in the Carling Cup final- That was such an emotionally traumatic day for me, but have to give credit to JAR. It was an unbelievable goal in the first 5 minutes of the game and totally caught Cech off guard! Can't remember who the announcer was that said this but it rings so true "Riise has a canon for a left foot"  hehe amen!   

2)Mellor's against Arsenal- In the dying minutes, goal kick from Kirkland, Kewell tries to get a shot on target but luckily Neil seals the deal and a shock was heard around the world (well I let out the biggest primal scream and scared my neighbors away running and jumping around like a madwoman hehe) but that was just AMAZING! :buttrock

3)Sanz Luis Garcia's winning goal against Juve- What a beauty!!!! Enough said.  You can suck your thumb all you want lad, just keep on giving us more of that, thanks!

4)Gerrard's cracker against Olimpiakos- Just such a stunning, vital gooooooooooal and our life line was still intact.

5)Smicer's against AC Milan- With Stevie's header in the second half, I thought "Ok, good at least we're restoring our pride here" But when Vladi netted that one in, that was the sheer moment I truly believed we were back in it and we could actually win it. It gave me sheer hope. Thank you and good luck Vladi.

6)And last, but certainly not least : Igor Biscan's against Fulham :D It was just classic, he comes on as a sub in the final minutes and nets one in for us! The sheer expression on his face was priceless as well, we were all shocked even the ref hehe. Aww Am really going to miss the lad  :(

Cheers.
misskop

Postby 3-3 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:49 pm

Of all time: Berger's free kick against Man Utd 200. Didn't have that much meaning, it just rocked.
This Season: Gerrard against AC Milan. I near :censored: when I saw it. Then 2 came after making it 3-3.:p
3-3

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:57 am

misskop wrote:There were so many memorable goals this season, but these are the ones that first come to mind for me as well (in no particular order)

1)Riise vs. Cheatski in the Carling Cup final- That was such an emotionally traumatic day for me, but have to give credit to JAR. It was an unbelievable goal in the first 5 minutes of the game and totally caught Cech off guard! Can't remember who the announcer was that said this but it rings so true "Riise has a canon for a left foot"  hehe amen!   

2)Mellor's against Arsenal- In the dying minutes, goal kick from Kirkland, Kewell tries to get a shot on target but luckily Neil seals the deal and a shock was heard around the world (well I let out the biggest primal scream and scared my neighbors away running and jumping around like a madwoman hehe) but that was just AMAZING! :buttrock

3)Sanz Luis Garcia's winning goal against Juve- What a beauty!!!! Enough said.  You can suck your thumb all you want lad, just keep on giving us more of that, thanks!

4)Gerrard's cracker against Olimpiakos- Just such a stunning, vital gooooooooooal and our life line was still intact.

5)Smicer's against AC Milan- With Stevie's header in the second half, I thought "Ok, good at least we're restoring our pride here" But when Vladi netted that one in, that was the sheer moment I truly believed we were back in it and we could actually win it. It gave me sheer hope. Thank you and good luck Vladi.

6)And last, but certainly not least : Igor Biscan's against Fulham :D It was just classic, he comes on as a sub in the final minutes and nets one in for us! The sheer expression on his face was priceless as well, we were all shocked even the ref hehe. Aww Am really going to miss the lad  :(

Cheers.

Great selection of Vital goals in Vital games MissKop, well apart from the Biscan one, but he still deserves credit as he came on and SEALED a memorable come back !
76-1115222408

Postby misskop » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:04 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Great selection of Vital goals in Vital games MissKop, well apart from the Biscan one, but he still deserves credit as he came on and SEALED a memorable come back !

Thanks LIVERPOOLANYTIME, cheers :) After watching our end of the season review, I'd have to add Nando's powerful header against Fulham and his first I think it was against Charlton? Those were beautiful goals as well. Looking forward to seeing what he'll produce for us next season when he's fully fit!  :)
misskop

Postby XSD » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:35 pm

The ones that sent me most crazy and were quality goals:
Alonso vs Arsenal
Mellor vs Arsenal
Gerrard vs Olympiakos
Garcia vs Juve
Gerrard vs AC Milan
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rowly88 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:37 pm

Garcias against Juve with mellers against Arsenel 2nd
Live 4 Liverpool Die for Liverpool

http://images.google.co.uk/images?....kJ:http

Thanks Rafa, steven and espeicaly you Jamie.
Rowly88

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:15 pm

My favorate goal this year was luis Garcias against Juve, Just the shear power dip and accuracy it had.

But the last minutes goals are also great:

Gerrard v Olympiakos
Mellor V Arsenal
Biscan v Bolton

They are all great but the most bizzare goal was at turf more, Traores back heel, better that Ian Dowies own goal for west ham.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Siddy454 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:57 am

What about Garcias against juve , true class
1892 - 2005 - Liverpool F.C

18 League Titles
6 F.A Cups
7 League Cups                         
5 European Cups
3 UEFA Cups
3 European Super Cups
1 Super Cup
14 Charity Shields
Y.N.W.A
Siddy454

Postby Cisse's Beard » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:51 pm

Garcia v Juve was a top quality goal. Absolutly amazing.

I see it on TV sometimes, and nearly wet myself!
Cisse's Beard

Postby DrTNT » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:22 pm

Gerrard's goal against AC Milan because 1) it was an excellent header 2) for its importance as it gave the team hope that we could actually win.
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby The Magician » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:46 pm

The goal Luis Garcia scored to knock Chelsea out of the Champions League and take us to the Champions League Final
The Magician

Expect the Unexpected
The Magician

Postby **S T R U J @** » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:08 pm

My favorite goal is Liverpool-Olympiakos 3-1 Steven Gerrard
**S T R U J @**

Postby AwiLas » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:36 pm

This season they haven't scored much... Maybe I'll opt for Crouch's 1st goal... Hahaha.. Cheers..
AwiLas

Postby masterraj » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:08 pm

Stevie G world class when it really mattered no more needs to be said.
masterraj

Postby tommycockles » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:33 pm

favourite goal of this season has to be Cisse's on wednesday!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge