Where are they now - Ex reds

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby philv » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:09 pm

John jeffers played at Port Vale for a while. He's 37 and retired now.
philv

Postby mitch22 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:15 pm

Pedro O'Maradona wrote:micheal thomas owns a security company in the wirral and is a season ticket holder at anfield.....respect!

where does he sit anyone know?
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:59 pm

mitch22 wrote:
Pedro O'Maradona wrote:micheal thomas owns a security company in the wirral and is a season ticket holder at anfield.....respect!

where does he sit anyone know?

Yer next to me

:D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Billy_5_Times » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:57 am

Where is Stephane Henchoz now Wigan have released him? Has he retired or looking for a new club?
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:08 am

Roger Hunt and Ian Callaghan are also on the pools panel.  That's the panel which decides results etc... when a game is abanadoned and they have to decide all that "Home Win" or "Away Win" stuff.  I met them at the Aintree races a couple of years back, Gordon Banks and Brian Labone were there also.  Met them all, spoke to them and that, they go eveyr year on the Friday in the Queen Mother Stand.

I won't hear anything bad said about Brian Labone, just because he was a blue.  When I met him, and I also organised it so my Dad could have a few drinks with him at the races, he was an absolute gentleman.  In fact I don't think anyone who ever met him will tell you otherwise.
jonnymac1979

Postby Billy_5_Times » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:00 am

Where is Titi Camara these days?

He went to WHUFC and I haven't heard of him since.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby CardinalRed » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:38 am

Peter Thompson runs a guest house in Harrogate now...

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:54 am

Westerveld. Almeria, second Spanish division. I know many of you aren't very keen on him but I rate this keeper. I think he's far better than many goalies in the premier.

Morientes. Valencia. Has reached like a superstar. A fan of Valencia with the Morientes shirt stopped the bus of Valencia by putting himself on the road, in order to hail the players. I'll keep you posted about Mori. So far Valencia has obtained a poor result in the CL qualification. Lost 1-0 against Austria Viena away, I think.

Pellegrino. Alaves. Rumours about Rafa wanting him in Anfield again in the coaching staff could be read in May and June (didn't post about it because I read in Marca and that's not good enough). But it seems he will be there in order to get Alaves promotion again.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:39 pm

Billy_5_Times wrote:Where is Titi Camara these days?

He went to WHUFC and I haven't heard of him since.

i think he went to qatar, and his bonus for scoring was a new car for every goal, something crazy like that
112-1077774096

Postby kitster » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:35 pm

Billy_5_Times wrote:Where is Stephane Henchoz now Wigan have released him? Has he retired or looking for a new club?

thought he'd gone to a swiss club?
kitster

Postby matrix » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:00 am

Henchoz was part of one of the meanest defences in europe just a few years back  just goes to show how quick things change...him and carra were a rock in the days under houllier

stephane henchoz all the best dude you wont be forgotten   :;):

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KopStar » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:54 pm

Henchoz and Hyppia really did start the defensive wall in recent times. Add Bjorn Torn Kvarme and then we were the ultimate side... :D
KopStar

Postby Billy_5_Times » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:51 pm

matrix wrote:Henchoz was part of one of the meanest defences in europe just a few years back  just goes to show how quick things change...him and carra were a rock in the days under houllier

stephane henchoz all the best dude you wont be forgotten   :;):

Stephane Henchoz wasn't Carra's partner at the back. That was Sami's job. Carra was left back with Markus Babbel on the right. Sander Westerveld in goal. Our best keeper since Brucie and before Reina.

Talking of our past centre-halfs how is the mighty Phil Babb doing these days? Anyone know?
Billy_5_Times

Postby Big Niall » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:09 pm

The whole 90s team under Souness seem to have disappeared. Nicky Tanner, Mike Marsh, Burrows, Jimmy carter etc
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:20 pm

Isn't Mike Marsh working at Chester City with Mark Wright......?

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge