Carra joins talksport - Pundit during world cup

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:54 pm

If you can, try and get a copy of a podcast from the Breakfast Show, from Ian Dempsey, on Today FM in Dublin....they've been doing sketches lately on Rafa and the state of the club etc....with "contributions" from Stevie G and Carra.....the funny part is, even Stevie G can't understand what Carra is saying ! :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Reg » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Dinger wrote:Ahh good stuff, I used to love talksport and was listing in the day Jamie rang in. I reckon he could be pretty good on radio, although I hope a step into punditry is only a diversion for him on a road to him becoming a future Liverpool manager.

Why on earth do you think Carra has any chance of being Liverpool's manager, based on what credentials?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dinger » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Reg wrote:
Dinger wrote:Ahh good stuff, I used to love talksport and was listing in the day Jamie rang in. I reckon he could be pretty good on radio, although I hope a step into punditry is only a diversion for him on a road to him becoming a future Liverpool manager.

Why on earth do you think Carra has any chance of being Liverpool's manager, based on what credentials?

I said "I hope" not "I think" I like the way he conducts himself, he is a local lad, why would I not want to see him comming through and ending up as a manager? I'd like to see it of Stevie as well. Moving back a bit towards the boot room era.
Dinger

Postby leep33 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:42 am

Dinger wrote:
Reg wrote:

I said "I hope" not "I think" I like the way he conducts himself, he is a local lad, why would I not want to see him comming through and ending up as a manager? I'd like to see it of Stevie as well. Moving back a bit towards the boot room era.

I agree it would be good to get Carra and Gerrard into the coaching side and maybe future managers of us.
leep33

Postby Boocity » Tue May 11, 2010 9:04 am

Looks like Carra will be playing in the World Cup, expected to be named in 30 man squad today.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby therocket147 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:45 pm

With Jamie at least you know what your getting
Last edited by therocket147 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
therocket147

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge