Whats on the score board

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby rui446 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:59 am

Hi I was watching the liverpoool and Manure game and the game reiterated a point that i have been harping on for quite some time and that is that player for player we have the strenght to challenge for the title but are not because poor tactics..sorry GH i must thank you for all your past glories but it time you go coz your tactics are killing us,,

firstly you have a game against Manure at home and need to win, what does he do? he put out five in midfield and you controlled the middle of the park could not convert becuae there was no one in the except heskey, right cjoice of tactics if you were playing away and with owen available

I know that everyone is injured but every team has injuries and suspension problems as a good team you just have to deal with ... although we playe some pretty football yesterday and at times played manure out of the park, the thing that matters most is what is written on the score board ..which showed liverpool 1 mAnure 2 but what it really meant was that manure are twelve points ahead of us and they remember are in third position.. sorry to sound dejected but i am already looking forward to next season
rui446

Postby Cleman » Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:47 am

when I saw the starting line up....I felt like to laugh.
playing 5 midfield, allow Heskey alone to play up front and Smicer playing behind Heskey ???? In my mind I thought GH is hoping for a draw....I didn't see this starting line up can score goals!!

with this line up, Man U midfield played a defensive role in the first half.......they known liverpool can't kill the game in 1st half...and they just defend comfortably....but in 2nd half...Man Utd has push forward to attack...they want to kill the game in 2nd half, after scored 2 goals..GH only awared and made substitution for those ineffective players on the pitch.....but is too late

GH should replace Heskey, Smicer, and Troare in 2nd half with Pongolle, Le Tallec and Riise ....
Cleman

Return to Liverpool FC - Games