LIVERPOOL v Crystal Palace Sun 14th Apr 2.00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:03 pm

Nunez, Jones. Both have to go. Full stop. Fookin useless waste of sperm the pair of them.
Salah looks like he can't be ar$ed anymore, I'd deffo sell him to the highest sheikh.
Endo is finished for the season, probably was 5 games ago.
A complete implosion in the past 3 weeks, mentality monsters my brown b0ll0x. No leadership on the pitch, none whatsoever. Not one player in red has the balls to call out his teammates.
This is the end of an era. I can't see this getting any better any time soon.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redshade » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:08 pm

bunglemark2 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:03 pm wrote:Nunez, Jones. Both have to go. Full stop. Fookin useless waste of sperm the pair of them.
Salah looks like he can't be ar$ed anymore, I'd deffo sell him to the highest sheikh.
Endo is finished for the season, probably was 5 games ago.
A complete implosion in the past 3 weeks, mentality monsters my brown b0ll0x. No leadership on the pitch, none whatsoever. Not one player in red has the balls to call out his teammates.
This is the end of an era. I can't see this getting any better any time soon.

Probably the last title race will be in for some time now. Been a fan of Nunez myself but must admit his a fekin donkey.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:15 pm

We've all loved Nunez and prayed he would become good, but at this level it's shown he's not good enough. I see more composure from Danns and would definitely looking at giving him a chance. Can't believe we've done this to ourselves it's sickening. I love Virg, but he's not a captain.. he's far too laid back, and him only having one PL in his career is down to his temperament more than his talent.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:42 pm

Nunez was a donkey last year and an even bigger one this year.  The likes of City would be showing him the door this summer but we won't.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:53 pm

Everyone of them missed sitters today not just Darwin, worst one of the lot was probably Jota’s but Jones and Salah missed unbelievable opportunities as well. It’s been heartbreaking to see Jurgen’s face on the sidelines these last 2 games, he looks shell shocked.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:53 pm

Only got ourselves to blame. Some proper ***** finishing. Nunez from the corner that landed to him has to be doing better and this is exactly the problem with him. Since he has been here, its been the same old story where we find ourselves saying he has to be doing better when he gets these chances. Will be going into this third season next year and don't know how much longer we can carry on saying the same things. He is a good player capable of causing havoc but for me, he is a squad player/option of the bench. When chasing titles, just cannot have a striker in the team who you just don't know what your going to get when it comes to these guilt edge opportunities.
Doeboy

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:59 pm

We've been behind in 21 of our 32 games this season.. that's absolutely shocking. We start every game like it's a training session.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:45 pm

It was a midfield overhaul last season. And the jury is still out on how effective that was. I don't think we're finished with the surgery.
Endo can't have been a long term solution. Jones just has to go. I've seen absolutely nothing from him in years to suggest any other option, period.
Thiago, good riddance, waste of medical team time and money. Let's hope Bajcetic produces the goods. Maybe Morton when he comes back from loan. And who knows, maybe Carvalho will have grown up and left the petulance behind.
At the back, Konate is an accident waiting to happen. 100% need a replacement for him and from what I read he wants away anyway. And Virgil - he doesn't look arsed anymore.
I can see Kelleher leaving and why wouldn't he, playing second fiddle and only getting a game when Ali was injured.
Up front, I wouldn't be surprised if Diaz wants a move, there's just far too much smoke without fire. Nunez - goodbye. Nowhere near good enough and he's had a season more than he should have. Just get rid.
Bank whatever those loonies are willing to pay for Salah. He's served the club well but it's time to move on.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Boocity » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:54 pm

Arsenal and us have just handed the title to the cheats.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:01 pm

Oh for fek sakes just noticed Arsenal lost, feking frigging heck man. City will win it from here.

This has pis.s.ed me off even more now
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:52 pm

Of course Arsenal wasn't going to win it, it was always either us or City, and with us falling apart and running out of steam once again, it's going to City.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:22 pm

Even if City had a couple of tough fixtures, they'd still win them all.

Defeatist attitude here but imo Arsenal and Us lost the league today.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:27 pm

Can't believe we went out like that today. That was awful to watch and just not good enough. Are those players seriously going to let an entire season of hard work slip like this.

There is enough experience in that side to not be bottling it so late in the season with performances like this.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:37 pm

If we still have these lacklustre finishers next season then I'd hope we could have Rush, Aldo and Kenny to coach these ***** how to shoot accurately.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:49 pm

Not good for a league when a team is dominating to the extent City currently are, a treble about to be backed up by four in a row/six titles in seven years.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games