Lfc vs boro - Match preview

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:50 pm

Damn rite, stuipid reaction! Besides, by the time we come to the transfer window, maybe we got some cohesion!! 'Boro aint a bad team, and we aint a particularly good one at present. Could be worse.....we could be Arsenal drawin at home to Albion!
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the-stinger » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:56 pm

Look, I dont want to see the guy go either, but this problem must be faced.
Gerarrd is world class, and he has a price so high, that we couldnt get for Owen. We have money problems, and cohesive problems, starting with the fact that Gerrard wanted to quit in the first place. (you guys seem to forget that). Im just trying to think whats best for the club, cos right now, having Everton ahead of us is ******.
We need players, not one or two great players, but four or five decent effective players, and if that means that we need to sell one of our prized assets, so be it.
the-stinger

Postby the-stinger » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:57 pm

And its not just one result, its many results this season. We always seem to be rebuilding, its rubbish, im sick of it.
the-stinger

Postby the great one » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:00 pm

I think bbc sport summned it up perfectly  "Middlesbrough hold on to fourth place after beating a poor Liverpool side, who look desperately short in attack." Its not the fact we lost to boro but we had a better goal diffrence than the team around us from everton down to newcastle.We could of gone 4th if we had one this game and the pompey one  :(  doesn't rafa have faith in mellor or sinama i'd rather have them on than luis garcia and kewell atm  :(  :(
Last edited by the great one on Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the-stinger » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:05 pm

Well, they ARE strikers, and they have been scoring. Mellor is awesome in training i am told, so why not give him a chance. He's got two midfielders in strikers positions, LIGHTWEIGHT, they dont gel, and Kewell up front??? come on, Benitez, your not Frank Farina, dont make the same mistake.
the-stinger

Postby Woollyback » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:05 pm

the-stinger wrote:Look, I dont want to see the guy go either, but this problem must be faced.
Gerarrd is world class, and he has a price so high, that we couldnt get for Owen. We have money problems, and cohesive problems, starting with the fact that Gerrard wanted to quit in the first place. (you guys seem to forget that). Im just trying to think whats best for the club, cos right now, having Everton ahead of us is ******.
We need players, not one or two great players, but four or five decent effective players, and if that means that we need to sell one of our prized assets, so be it.

Knee-jerk reaction. We've just lost AWAY to Boro who are a very good side and capable of beating anyone in the premiership on their day. We've also got injuries coming out of our ears. Talk of "problems" at LFC is premature, if not just plain bollox.

We lost, so what. That's football. You can't win every game.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:09 pm

Right none of you are gona understand what im gona say ok but, that was the most ****** pathetic performance ive seen in a long time ****** ******  :angry: im ****** fumin :angry: disgrace pathetic :angry: ive had a few drinks so natural reaction is coming out 4th spot this season forget it, arsenal next game these spanish players cannot keep playing with the protection of anfield, when we are at home they seem to have that extra protection from the fans, they have to start performing away from home the whole team.
Whats going on, im very upset and angry.
rant over. :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:09 pm

i heard we had a goal ruled out for offside by s.bennet no surprise there :(
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:11 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Right none of you are gona understand what im gona say ok but, that was the most ****** pathetic performance ive seen in a long time ****** ******  :angry: im ****** fumin :angry: disgrace pathetic :angry: ive had a few drinks so natural reaction is coming out 4th spot this season forget it, arsenal next game these spanish players cannot keep playing with the protection of anfield, when we are at home they seem to have that extra protection from the fans, they have to start performing away from home the whole team.
Whats going on, im very upset and angry.
rant over. :D

great post to out of  forum team scoming face to face with each other after champions league games it has draw written all over,hopefully kewell can keep his scoring record goin against aresnal.
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the-stinger » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:11 pm

Woollyback wrote:
the-stinger wrote:Look, I dont want to see the guy go either, but this problem must be faced.

Knee-jerk reaction. We've just lost AWAY to Boro who are a very good side and capable of beating anyone in the premiership on their day. We've also got injuries coming out of our ears. Talk of "problems" at LFC is premature, if not just plain bollox.

We lost, so what. That's football. You can't win every game.

We should be looking to win every game. We are Liverpool for god's sakes. And losing to Birmingham at HOME is another game we should have won. Simple as that, we have no depth, and Gerrard looks like the messiah to the promised land, and that is more players of an elite level.

I dont see you guys coming up with better solutions, just look at it at face value, you'll see, it seems like a viable situation for us.

We DO have immense injury probs, but we need to cover them. Cisse, Baros, Nunez, are starting 11 players, and if this is the height of our injury list, jeez, our list sucks. 3 players should easily be replaced by a club with the calibre of LFC.
the-stinger

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:12 pm

should have played the reserves today they would have done a better job I mean it, giving balls away the whole game they totally outclassed us I am ashamed because I know what our team can do, with or without Baros or Cisse, there is murder in the house now :laugh: .
going to be a fight later was gona go to town I am going to stay in im so angry :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:13 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:14 pm

get real we are a poor team right now and we need new strikers , things will get better in the new year but untill then we must get use to loseing
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:15 pm

i wounder if the hustler will pop round for a chat :D  hopefully we can show our Bouncebackability against monaco
:)
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the-stinger » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:19 pm

Too many goals conceeded by set pieces. Lack of strikers is no excuse for this.
the-stinger

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games