Your thoughts on tomorrow's game

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:43 am

Perhaps tomorrow we should be looking more to refine the team and the tactics.

Here we have a tough match do we go for a draw, or win and what tactics do we adopt. Do we go zonal or not and team choice.

Do we treat it as an away European match or something else. So firstly I will be looking for how Raf sets it out, then the team choice, then the tactics and then how they play individually and as a team.

Oh .......and isn't it a game of 2 halfs etc etc!
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:09 am

... I'm going to the game.. full of hope... :)

We can do it... but I hope at set peices it ain't zonal defense ... man-to-man pleeze Mr Benitez...

Come on u Reds .... :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:15 am

I won't be watching the game for two reasons, one being that I can't and two even if I did get to watch it I wouldn't. Why? Everytime I watch a live game we end up with a bad result, so I'll stick to highlights and reruns.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:25 am

.. I think that counts as one reason AB.. you can't watch it... the second reason don't count :D  Mornin..
Last edited by zarababe on Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:19 am

A.B. wrote:I won't be watching the game for two reasons, one being that I can't and two even if I did get to watch it I wouldn't. Why? Everytime I watch a live game we end up with a bad result, so I'll stick to highlights and reruns.

i won't be also predicting for this game. Everytime i predict this season it has gone massively wrong (ie...3-1 to us against scums).

I shall see how it goes against chelsea. If we win (not a prediction), i will give up predicting this season  :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:23 am

Who is playing tommorow?
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:59 am

Chelsea will likely not lose more than once or twice at home this season, and draw about two or three, winning the rest. They will go close to winning the title. They've already seen Arsenal win yesterday, Manure will probably already have won by the time they play us so they will  be desperate for the points. We're coming off the back of a defeat against Olympiacos, our third defeat in four away games, all four of which have been Characterised by the insipid performances.
Chelsea have Drogba, we have Cisse :( , their bench will contain millions of pounds worth of talent, we have igor and Salif:( , they'll have the ref in their pocket and thousands of baying cockneys singing that annoying "flying High" song, willing them on.
Sorry to say it guys but the result is obvious, 2-0 Liverpool with Cisse getting both. Then I guess all the guys who said it's too early to judge him will immediately get on the site and say they have now come to the conclusion that he is Colemans!  :D
Come on lads, 2-0. It's destiny! Come on Djibril, prove ol' Micky wrong.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:10 am

We could prob get a draw if we put a bus in-front of the our goal....(ie...like spurs)  :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:35 pm

The_Rock wrote:
A.B. wrote:I won't be watching the game for two reasons, one being that I can't and two even if I did get to watch it I wouldn't. Why? Everytime I watch a live game we end up with a bad result, so I'll stick to highlights and reruns.

i won't be also predicting for this game. Everytime i predict this season it has gone massively wrong (ie...3-1 to us against scums).

I shall see how it goes against chelsea. If we win (not a prediction), i will give up predicting this season  :D

Cheers! Drink!
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion