When will our luck change?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby C-R » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:02 pm

I am not posting to knock performance of our team, they tried hard and there were some good individual performances.

The referee was shocking, Kevin Davies should have been booked.

Garcia scored a perfectly good goal, proved by the cameras.

Just when will our luck change?

Very disapointed today :(  (but not with the team)
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:05 pm

Linesman was f#ckin blind :angry:  We were robbed of a draw.
On a good note tho our 2 new players were great espcially garcia we need time to gell together then we will be seeing fantastic football. Were was gerrard today an hamman they both had a bad game  ???  Anyway we got beat but im pleased with the side we have got still very weak in defence tho ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:06 pm

when we start to play football
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:06 pm

we did not deserve to draw
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:07 pm

This is great, Manchester scores via handball and have a draw, we score and our goal is declined.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:08 pm

Chelsea ONLY got an own goal and a penalty to win
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:09 pm

On bright side both Garcia and Alonso considering they have barely trained with us showed good flashes and Warnock looked good

On down side Cisse and Baros are really going to have to gel fast
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:11 pm

Why wasnt pongolle on the bench? kewell injured hypia wtfs goin on its a good job we had troare today other wise could have been 3-0 ??? Warnock had a good first half an baros just looses the bll to easy
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:13 pm

Right now I feel like somebody just stabbed me in my gut.

We needed a win or atleast a draw. We are now at 12th place with 4 points, Manchester is right behind us who have a game tomorrow which they will probably win. So much for bouncing back at Bolton.

When you look at the table, all of these third rate clubs have more points than us. Middlesbrough lost 5-3 to Arsenal and they have more points than us. Manchester has the same amount of points but they are the favourites to win this year, what kind of ****** is that?

I hate these ****** FA refs. Every ****** game a ref is against us. The first two games we should have a gotten a penalty now a clear ****** goal is declined. At Anfield, a player should had been red-carded but he wasn't.

WTF is going on? When will we catch a break? Now the papers will slate us even more
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:14 pm

and traore should shave his face off and sell his legs to the local delicatessen.

he is a ming
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:16 pm

Well im gutted the biggest concern for me which was highlighted by that game was lack of depth in defence. Sami get injured and we have Traore come on.
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:17 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:and traore should shave his face off and sell his legs to the local delicatessen.

he is a ming

Better hope David Moyes didnt watch that game or else blues will be withdrawing their bid  :D
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfuzed » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:23 pm

Call yerself fans why not tell it as it is whe were sh1t*. While be blustered around the pitch with lots of effort nobody was outstanding or looked good.

Stevie G looked out of sorts and perhaps this was because he was out of position. First half all down the left but nothing happening in the box and second half all down the right and nothing happening in the box.

Gerrard in the first half put a long ball up to Baros and the Bolt on defence hit it back to him so what did he do, hit the same ball up again and it went out. Give me a break Stevie G needs to take stock when his long balls aren't working.

Effort was a 100% but we lacked a coherant approach, not sure where we go from here? ??? Any ideas anyone?
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby The_Rock » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:26 pm

A.B. wrote:This is great, Manchester scores via handball and have a draw, we score and our goal is declined.

U speak my mind .......... The ref is a :Oo: (****** eye). The linesman is a  :Oo: . I have already given hope of winning the league, so not really disapointed on losing. But when we lose, we have to at least show some promise. And Garcia & Alonso did show some, given this is their first game.

The a$$ kevin davis should have been sent off (or at least a booking). I can't really believe how come the ref did not book some of the bolton players.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:27 pm

Hopefully our next game is against west brom we should get 3 points but more worrying is the 2 after that is monaco an manure. better get our act together the world cup qualifiers are next week are our new spanish players playing for spain? if so they are going to be knackerd ??? so will stevie g.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion