What the friggin hells goin on - This performance is not aceptable

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:48 am

kopking4806 wrote:cisses_gona_get_ya
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
i was at about 5 to 10 too

??? Hey? youve lost me there mate
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopking4806 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:48 am

suicidal
kopking4806

Postby kopking4806 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:53 am

on a plus though did anyone else feel warnock showed a glimmer of a good player??

i thought he showed alot of promise and passion he tried really hard to make runs and get at them!

YNWA
kopking4806

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:53 am

Not really lar :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopking4806 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:58 am

changing the topic is that pic of urs from the chelski game where tiago handballed it maradonna sstyle and carra went mental? ????
kopking4806

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:07 am

kopking4806 wrote:changing the topic is that pic of urs from the chelski game where tiago handballed it maradonna sstyle and carra went mental? ????

He he yer its Carra to Mike reilly :devil:  hes a devil is our jamie lar :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopking4806 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:11 am

yup hes a true kop hero of late a real stalwart at the back and he has shown gerrard the way with his pledge to us

carra YNWA
kopking4806

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:11 am

Oh well we live to fight another day, hey ??? lets see what tomorrow brings, very dissapointed but none of us had our hopes up really did we :)
Y.N.W.A to the Liverpool fans, goodnight godbless

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopking4806 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:12 am

have a good one cya laters

YNWA
GOOD
NIGHT
kopking4806

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:08 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:Doom and gloom will get us nowhere, you have to be optimistic and I am putting some realism into all this. I simply can not see us losing or drawing with Everton

and what are you basing this on??

remember A.B we were not going to lose against saints and birmingham  and blackburn either.

i just wish some people on here can start to be honest with themselves and admit that we are not good enough. as soon as we play a physical team we fall apart.

i was delighted with the CL win but unlike others on here i have not once said that we will win it, because i am realistic enough to know that we are not good enough.

tonight was another embarrassment, if we dont have attempts on goal we will not win games, its a simple fact. ok we should have had a blatant pen when carragher was fouled and the ref was a joke, but we should not be relying on that or having the mentality that its ok to not win as we have an excuse
112-1077774096

Postby kopking4806 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:19 am

peewee wrote:
LFCFan4Life wrote:Doom and gloom will get us nowhere, you have to be optimistic and I am putting some realism into all this. I simply can not see us losing or drawing with Everton

and what are you basing this on??

remember A.B we were not going to lose against saints and birmingham  and blackburn either.

i just wish some people on here can start to be honest with themselves and admit that we are not good enough. as soon as we play a physical team we fall apart.

i was delighted with the CL win but unlike others on here i have not once said that we will win it, because i am realistic enough to know that we are not good enough.

tonight was another embarrassment, if we dont have attempts on goal we will not win games, its a simple fact. ok we should have had a blatant pen when carragher was fouled and the ref was a joke, but we should not be relying on that or having the mentality that its ok to not win as we have an excuse

agreed 150%
kopking4806

Postby Iceman69 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:22 am

to be honest, i think everton could
beat us to 4th spot.

we struggle to win  at home,  remember when the day when liverpool would cane teams 6-0,70.

who are blackburn?............exactly? ???

shocker
Iceman69

Postby akumaface » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:45 am

I think we do have some talent on our team but really not to a level that we think we are at. We would be kidding ourselves if we think we can score 6 goals on Sunday (Maybe 3 Haha)... The fact is any team is capable of occasionaly flashes of brilliance. The truth is we often played poorly would suggest we have a team that is more average than good. There is nothing wrong with the record we have now  because this is who we really are. But it really hurts for us as fans to be put up with such a prolonged stretch of suffering. We simply are at a mess and Rafa alone will not be enough. Hope there is a miracle....
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby rinoayuna » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:43 am

akumaface wrote:I think we do have some talent on our team but really not to a level that we think we are at. We would be kidding ourselves if we think we can score 6 goals on Sunday (Maybe 3 Haha)... The fact is any team is capable of occasionaly flashes of brilliance. The truth is we often played poorly would suggest we have a team that is more average than good. There is nothing wrong with the record we have now  because this is who we really are. But it really hurts for us as fans to be put up with such a prolonged stretch of suffering. We simply are at a mess and Rafa alone will not be enough. Hope there is a miracle....

well said akumarface
rinoayuna

Postby stmichael » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:12 pm

Lets be honest if you look at the names on our team sheet there's very little craft and guile there. Garcia is probabaly the one most likely to unlock defences but hes so inconsistent it's unreal.

Rafa is coaching this team with 1 hand tied behind his back, its becoming blatantly obvious that Baros doesnt fit into the way we want to play, and his partnership with Morientas doesnt look right.

Lets hope Rafa decides hes up for the challenge because he has a big job on his hands. Thankfully i feel he knows this and will do everything in his power to bring in the players he wants, lets hope hes given the money to do so.

At the moment the simple problem is our players arent good enough, they are capable of raising their game, but just as easily they can play as if they dont know what a football is, the only solution is to bring in players of better ability.

I have seen enough signs from this team that when they get it right they perform better than anything i saw under GH, but at the moment there doesnt seem to be any middle ground, its either brilliant or very poor.  :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion