What's your priority and why ? - Where does the forum lie on this issue?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

What's your priority and why ? - Where does the forum lie on this issue?

Get rid of owners first .
82%
Get rid of Rafa first.
18%

Total votes : 76

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:04 pm

I just want to see where the forum lie's on this issue as i see this as the biggest issue faceing our club .

I can't vote , but you obviously know who i want rid of first THE OWNERS.

My reason's for this are not because i'm pro Rafa ,as i've said before . I've come to terms with the fact that he has gone in rthe summer anyway .

No matter who the manager is of our club now or in the future it is without a doubt in my mind that these owners of ours are the worst thing that has happened to our club since the Hillsborough disaster . That fact alone brings me and many others to the conclusion that we need to get rid pronto , before anything else we need these owners out .

Now you can blame Rafa for spending vast amounts on crud players or for playing boring footy or for not winning anything for 4 seasons . Surley to god though the very future of our club is more important than rafa or anyone .

By concentrating on the manager and his faults the owners are getting away with the ulimate accountibility which was bestowed upon them . In the grand scheme of things don't you think not winning anything or finishing outside the top four is less of a priority than the future of our club .

I'm honestly not trying to belittle your arguements regarding getting rid of Rafa because there all valid and fair enough ,i don't actually agree with alot of them but that's bye the bye . I'm trying my feckin hardest to get your all on board for what is the singular most important fight we've had since the Don't by the sun and justice for the 96 campaigns . The very future of our club is a stake and Rafa is insignificant compared to that .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Well said mate, there are far more important things at hand other than the future of Rafa.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Dundalk » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:15 pm

If anyone votes Rafa they dont support Liverpool
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Maybe you should have had a "both at the same" time option?
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Just the two options  ROGER mate because i think it's that important . You've got to stick your colours to the mast .

Dunny i'm not looking for a witch hunt here mate or some uber fan poll . I want peoples valid arguements for or against and i'll try my feckin hardest to persuade them to my way of thinking . That's all . If anyones voting for getting rid of Rafa first lets discuss it and see why .
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kerry07 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:22 pm

No brainer..the owners, you address the biggest problem first.

To give an analogy.. a dam has a massive crack in it (and is about to burst) and as well as that it also has some graffiti at the side. If you get rid of the lesser problem the graffiti first,  that leaves the crack unaddressed and the dam will burst destroying everything. But it you address the crack first, the dam is still standing to then get rid of the graffiti.

The ideal scenario would be for the owners to go, our finances improved, and then Mourinho to take over.... then win win win. Damn this is easy this football lark.
"Its not just any other club" C.Tyldsley
"Liverpool are a special institution" X.Alonso
"Anfield es un templo de fútbol" AS
"The English club prove miracles do exist" D.Maradona
"Theres not one club in the world so united with its fans. Liverpool fans sent shivers down my spine" J.Cruyff
Kerry07

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:I just want to see where the forum lie's on this issue as i see this as the biggest issue faceing our club .

I can't vote , but you obviously know who i want rid of first THE OWNERS.

My reason's for this are not because i'm pro Rafa ,as i've said before . I've come to terms with the fact that he has gone in rthe summer anyway .

No matter who the manager is of our club now or in the future it is without a doubt in my mind that these owners of ours are the worst thing that has happened to our club since the Hillsborough disaster . That fact alone brings me and many others to the conclusion that we need to get rid pronto , before anything else we need these owners out .

Now you can blame Rafa for spending vast amounts on crud players or for playing boring footy or for not winning anything for 4 seasons . Surley to god though the very future of our club is more important than rafa or anyone .

By concentrating on the manager and his faults the owners are getting away with the ulimate accountibility which was bestowed upon them . In the grand scheme of things don't you think not winning anything or finishing outside the top four is less of a priority than the future of our club .

I'm honestly not trying to belittle your arguements regarding getting rid of Rafa because there all valid and fair enough ,i don't actually agree with alot of them but that's bye the bye . I'm trying my feckin hardest to get your all on board for what is the singular most important fight we've had since the Don't by the sun and justice for the 96 campaigns . The very future of our club is a stake and Rafa is insignificant compared to that .

Needless to say the owners mate ,baffles  me how anyone could justify opting for anything else
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Dundalk wrote:If anyone votes Rafa they dont support Liverpool

this was pretty much my sentiment when I read the title of the thread

doesn't matter how much some don't like Rafa - a secure future of LFC will ALWAYS be more important

some whoppers voted Rafa!  :laugh:
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 pm

The best worst case scenario under the current ownership would set the club back a lot further than the mistakes of any manager.
LFC2007

Postby Scottbot » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 pm

no contest for me, if we could have new owners or a new manager it has to be the owners everytime. 

I tell ya what though, I'd be worried about what Rafa might do with the new owners money once they came in! :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Ooerr i can vote , i voted for getting rid of Raf err the owners .  :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby teamleader1 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:21 pm

The owners
The yanks are beneath contempt and are a major threat to the very future of the club.

I want shut of Rafa, but dont dislike the man and I know hes been honest and tried his best.
teamleader1

Postby tubby » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:32 pm

If we got rid of Rafa we could risk the owners messing about whoever comes in and then we would be back to square 1 again which is ..... get rid of the owners!

We are stuggling to compete with the other teams both off and on the field. That needs to change by getting a new stadium built and pumping money into the team. Until that happens you could have Mourinho here and we still wouldn't win anything as we don't have the squad to do so.

Some people think the present squad would respond better to fresh blood at the helm but when players who we are desperate to keep hold of are saying we need to bring in better players that point really goes out the window. So no getting rid of the manager before the owners will do nothing, if anything it will make things worse as we could risk losing some top players and then we would really be in the :censored: without a pot to :censored: in.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Simple really. Get rid of the owners so the new owners got the money to attract new manager/player.
shawnk

Postby heimdall » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Dundalk wrote:If anyone votes Rafa they dont support Liverpool

If anyone votes owners they can't see the bigger picture and are blinded by doctrine.
heimdall

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion