What a day of results... - Maybe we are destined for 4th after all?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Woollyback » Sat May 01, 2004 11:23 pm

heart-le-POOL wrote:Boro are cr#p, please beat them!!

talking of results...things couldn't really have gone worse for us today, esp with the Trannies conceding a late 'un.

Any of you's interested in Hartlepool? :p

probly not, Pools me first team, lfc me 2nd...

My brother in law's housemate at University was the ex Hatlepool manager's son. Work that one out!  :D  Don't know what his name was but he f##ked off to Sheffield Wed but by all accounts I bet he wishes he's stayed at Hartlepool!!  :)
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat May 01, 2004 11:27 pm

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:Saturday results are really interesting...

I hope LFC take 3 points tomorrow but Boro has good away results...Will be a hard match

Thanks for the support Fenerbahce fan...  A lot of fans of other teams come on this forum talking complete sh##e but at least you have constructive and worthwhile comments to make - welcome to our forum  :)

I don't personally follow Turkish football, who's going to win you league this season?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Mon May 03, 2004 3:40 pm

Woollyback wrote:Thanks for the support Fenerbahce fan...  A lot of fans of other teams come on this forum talking complete sh##e but at least you have constructive and worthwhile comments to make - welcome to our forum  :)

I don't personally follow Turkish football, who's going to win you league this season?

There are a lot of ba#ta#ds in or forums too... :angry:

I watch 3-4 matches every week from England and think EPL is the best league on the world..Also i support Liverpool.. :)

In Turkey, we are going to win.. :;): There are 2 matches to end, we are in 1st place (Trabzonspor-behind us with 2 points)..

Win over MBoro was really good..if Spurs could beat Villa, it would be better...
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon May 03, 2004 5:00 pm

frankie wrote:boro will be up for it after getting beaten by wolves   but theres no reason we cant go there and get a result  3 - 1 liverpool i reckon    come on you reds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

we never went anywhere, it was a home game you ignorant pig.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Mon May 03, 2004 5:04 pm

Well, we won. It maybe weren't the best finish to a game, but 2-0 to us is better than against!! Let's face facts....many of our players aint world class, in fact very few are. How often have we heard £6million offer for Cheyrou/Smicer/Heskey/Diouff/Diao? Reckon we ever will? No nor me. So lets stop whingin, get behind what we have and help get the club to fourth and then maybe we can build on that. Fourth aint good enuff for me, nothin counts after first place in my eyes, but I'm also a realist.
Somethin to be said for supportin Scotland I guess!!!
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Mon May 03, 2004 6:59 pm

Leon are you sure?
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue May 04, 2004 10:15 am

KennyisGod....still wrote:How often have we heard £6million offer for Cheyrou/Smicer/Heskey/Diouff/Diao?

Cheyrou/Smicer/Heskey/Diouff/Diao could have been players of million Dollars if GH knows how.
In some cases, we bought some potential players but then we let them down.

Says, Diouf, Diou or Baros had been taken by Bayern or Arsenal, or Ajax etc. I have a firm believe they would have progressed better than they are now, at least. (or might have been more than that).
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion