Well done gerard

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby iscah » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:12 am

Well done last night Gerard

I just saw the highlights from last night and it is clear you love our club with a passion and the players played for you last night.

Whether you go or stay at the end of the season, it was good to see the team win, score a couple of cracking goals and for the fans to get behind you and the team.

Thanks for putting a smile on the supporters faces.

Steven O'Neil
Perth
iscah

Postby kozarets1914 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:16 am

Lucky goal due to Gerard's skill... but the whole performance - Arsenal will crush you and you know it!
kozarets1914

Postby big al » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:17 am

Kozarets your tone has changed what happened did we beat you or something:laugh:
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby kozarets1914 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:22 am

Nope! I just think the entire performance of Liverpool wasn't as good as I expected - and that was against a club that plays with club at your class once in 2 years - judge it by yourself... I'm just giving you facts! And this is why I think we still can take something of you in Sofia - you're far away from english top-clubs... you know that I guess - I don't feel pleasure to say this.
kozarets1914

Postby big al » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:23 am

Mate we were bad you were s##t
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby kozarets1914 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:26 am

I expected us to be s##t - even that 67min. goal was surprising for me - honestly! I thought you were gonna end the game in the first half... but you are bad - two goals from outside the penaltieria... that's luck, isn't it?
kozarets1914

Postby big al » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:29 am

Ok seriously as an objective fan from an opposing team what did you think about the Liverpool you watch. Mate dont hold back in your analysis!
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby kozarets1914 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:38 am

Alright... yesterday I watched Man U, and in Tuesday I watched Arsenal... Owen is too far away from the class he is supposed to be - bad for England :( Well... what do you want me to say? I saw Liverpool who had some chances, but our goallie kept it save and then midfielders were not really creative, were they??? Shots from 20-30m distance - these are lucky shots, but not chances created by midfielders... chances which you can see in Ch. League, right??? I can't tell you anything about the deffence cos we had only one forward and couldn't really treathen LFC goal. Baros is a ballet-dancer and not the needed fighter for LFC cause - I assure you that. Let's wait for the game in Sofia and talk again - I think you'll regret some of your jokes cos Liverpool are a great club, but have an awful squad(or manager)... is that right???
kozarets1914

Postby Gareth G » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:16 am

Kozarets1914 why don't you p#ss off?

We heard all week that Levski were going to do this and going to do that, you didn't. Now even more rediculous you're grabbing at useless information and trying to make us look bad. I bet £10 if one of you're worthless piece of s##t player's scored the goal Gerrard did it would be a smasher. You were holding you're head high with big expectation all week and now you have one mercyfull kick in the ball's so Go away, you're extremely annoying to be honest. I hate to be rude but you are.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kozarets1914 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:32 am

The worst thing is that you're right! We were bad... but what I'm saying is that I expected it! I hoped we can do better... and I still think we can :) And we'll try at least - one dog, one bone :D
kozarets1914

Postby ynwa » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:37 am

f##k give liverpool s##t instead of slagging them off get behind them
once they that we r getting behind them they willplay true football the way we use to play. this season anfield has been dead with no fans getting behind them treat every home game like we r play teams like barca roma get the nosie back up
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bRy » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:30 am

In response to the arguments of Kozaret all I can really say is that you can only play who you're playing at the time. Saying that Arsenal and Man Utd will kick our a#se only smacks of sour grapes and secondly we've seen Man Utd kick Wolves' a#ses because they're so far superior than them....

???

In Australia with Aussie Rules you always find lesser teams reduce the standard of an opposition as they tend to apply more physical pressure, work harder just like smaller clubs in football but good teams will find results.
bRy

Postby kozarets1914 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:29 am

I agree Levski are far from LFC class - it was obvious before the game and during it. But what I'm trying to say is - don't judge you play top-class football because of this 2-0... these were goals from far distance and they happened thanks to Kewell's and Gerard's individual qualities, not teamplay. Even the chances that you had 2nd half were thanks to physical collapse of our team = physical values of Liverpool squad... playing 90 at such speed is not usual for Levski, because we don't have such opponents in Bulgaria - we beat them 3-0 with ease, but last night we played different type of football. And when I say LFC class is not even close to Man U or Arsenal I don't mean to threaten Liverpool with someone else instead of Levski - I say it, because I've been watching what you guys write in this forum and I'm trying to give you my oppinion for the good of LFC. Just don't get high expectations of this game - I'm trying to show I'm concerned with your clubs future. And finally I don't think you get it - writting in such manner and tone is something I can affort to do after being a loyal fan of English club football and English national team since 1991 - 13 years, right? I never show disrespect - sometimes I get passionate about my N1 - Levski, but still I do keep in mind whose forum is this and who are mighty Liverpool. Good luck in Sofia - I hope we'll show you some good football there and you'll finally show some respect to a small-budget, but a brave club with traditions and loyal supporters!
kozarets1914

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:03 am

Kozarets,
in response to you thinking arsenal will kick our a#se, If you saw the Arsenal game at Anfield this season you would know we can beat arsenal, i know we lost 2-1 but we outplayed them for most of the game (especially in the first half where we should've been up 3-0 at ht!), so don't judge on a few games, because we can lift against the good sides.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kozarets1914 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:52 am

I believe what you say, mate, but I think you got it all wrong - being a top-class team and a euro-titan doesn't mean LIFTING UP AGAINST THE GOOD SIDES... it means TO BE A GOOD SIDE - THE ENTIRE SEASON. Am I right? And I expect Liverpool to be one - imagine an LFC-Real M game... I love english football and I won't try to imagine that cos what I see hurts  :(
kozarets1914

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion