Was sander allowed as many slip up's ? - Basic errors costing us dear early on.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kindaconfuzed » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:09 pm

Redrider

Got to agree with you on that one, not sure Kirkland is the man to replace him but then again not sure who is on the market?
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Redrider » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:15 pm

Kinda, I don't know either, but he does have a problem. Have you got a nurses uniform by any chance? :laugh: :laugh:
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:47 pm

I've been thinking about the Dudek situation since the start of the season and I agree that if he doesn't pull his finger and stop fookin up that he should be dropped or sold as if were going to be challenging with the top clubs we can't afford to be making silly mistakes :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:58 pm

Dudek is just as bad as Howard and Barthez.

However I do not put all the blame for the goals that we allowed in, it all depends on how you look at it.

-Jermain Defoe used power and accuracy, there was nothing Dudek could do. The defence failed to clear the ball and Defoe took that chance to sneak one in

-Anelka put his knee against the back of Dudek, there was no way he could had gotten that ball. It was his fault for dropping the ball however if Anelka didn't put his knee on Dudek's back, Dudek would had recovered the ball.

-The defence failed to watch the other side of the goal thus Bolton scored. Both the defence and Dudek are at fault.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby azriahmad » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:07 am

I know that it is a wee bit silly to put all of the blame on the 'keeper when the defence was also at fault, A.B., but the thing is that our 'keeper do need to be more reliable than what is on show at the moment. Everytime the ball comes into the penalty box from the opposition, i get very worried because Dudek has a tendency to somehow slip-up and he seem to have lost a lot of his abilities/confidence that he showed in his first season.

We'd be lucky not to get punished heavily in the CL this season.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:11 am

Thing is guys, he did the same things last season! :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:29 am

IMO Dudek has some self-confidence problems
He's not a natural cr@p, since sometimes he play fantastically.
Yet sometimes he's rubbish like his performances with Poland in the last World Cup.

See his stats, you'll find he's averagely better than the other EPL goalies.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:48 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
John Barnes' Granny wrote:I think you are a bit strong with your last point Leon but overall I agree with what you are saying.

Which point is a bit strong JBG ? ?

Are we now bum chums as you agreed with my point (RE: your comments last week about me and Stu) ? ?

I agreed with what you said about Dudek being a weakness Leon but I just thought your comment that Dudek would have us languishing in mid table a bit strong.

As for you and Stu lighten up, I was merely joking how you and Stu actually agreed over something for once!  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:54 pm

dudek has become a laughing stock, he is nervous every time the ball is crossed into the box, he flaps at almost everything and it is clear that the defence no longer trust him, kirkland hurry up and get fit!
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:06 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
John Barnes' Granny wrote:I think you are a bit strong with your last point Leon but overall I agree with what you are saying.

Which point is a bit strong JBG ? ?

Are we now bum chums as you agreed with my point (RE: your comments last week about me and Stu) ? ?

I agreed with what you said about Dudek being a weakness Leon but I just thought your comment that Dudek would have us languishing in mid table a bit strong.

As for you and Stu lighten up, I was merely joking how you and Stu actually agreed over something for once!  :D

so me and you are bum chums then eh ??
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion