Vs newcastle-major changes

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:25 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Misty if you have read in the past I have made alot of topics reguarding OOters who made that name up anyway?
Well what ever there called ive gone thru arguements and debates, I have never once said someone not from Liverpool shouldnt support our club.
But I have to make a statement when someone who lives in the USA who didnt watch the match calls me blind and optimistic.
I am only saying the truth and I swear I dont have any problem with woolly backs supportin our club why should I?
It pays there wages, most scousers are evertonains anyway so how would we fill anfield?
I am delighted that my club is so famous world wide for what it has achieved, I just get a little miffed at people saying because im a girl I havent got a clue thats all :;):

Lynds you have mate, and we love you for it. In fairness to A.B., what he lacks in attendance brownie points he makes up for in absolute blind loyalty. I reckon we could have got done 6-0 today and god bless him, A.B. would have been imploring us all to keep the faith etc etc.
I like the kid, he's got something to say and though some of it is tosh he does make some valid points. Lynds, we all think the world of you mate so whaen he comes out with stuff like "ARE YOU BLIND???" just put it down to experience, he don't mean no harm. He's just letting his blind loyalty get in the way of sensible debate.
On a seperate note, we are 8 points behind Everton for a reason, the table doesn't lie. Clearly we have better players thanb them but as a TEAM, you have to say at this stage of the season they deserve 4th spot. Seasons not over yet though so we move on.
As for Rafa I'm gonna do an A.B. here, I think he is the man and will be the last one on here to turn on him. That my fiends is a fact.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:30 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
A.B. wrote:Lynds are you f#cking blind? Cisse,Mellor,Pongolle and Morientes are injured Who do you think we should play along with Baros? We have no natural striker FFS

We have f@ckin strikers in the reserves, we have ALT, we have Garcia, no excuse, no inspiration how do you know A.B. watchin the live vidi printer???
Im f@ckin sick of this humiliation we are a disgrace.  :angry:
WE ARE LIVERPOOL FC we are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and to see pis poor performances like that, Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley will be turning in there graves :angry:
Rafa sort it out now, I am f@ckin dreading the derby now.
If them b@stards win tomorrow they go 11 points ahead.
And no one that lives in the states whos not scouse can possibly feel how we do. End of story :angry:

yes....having 20 players injured is no excuse for a pathetic performance. We could have won the match if we had played 4-4-2. We could have finished chelsea if we had played 4-4-2. But we opted to play like si$$y sh1ts. We let newcastle attack us at will.  And they eventually won.....Similar to chelsea. DIDN'T WE LEARN ANYTHING AT ALL FROM LAST WEEK ?
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:50 pm

Happy Birthday Rock :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:24 pm

someone not from Liverpool shouldnt support our club.
But I have to make a statement when someone who lives in the USA who didnt watch the match calls me blind and optimistic.

Out of the 28 games we've played in the Premiership I haven't seen 5 games. The rest I have seen whether it's live or five hours after the game was played I've seen the games.

Oh no he's in the USA so that means he has no clue about footie!

You're angry because I called you optimistic? [which was sarcasm by the way]

I called you blind to prove a point which is the fact that playing players up front who are not strikers would not change  poor performances from certain individuals in all areas of the pitch.

yes....having 20 players injured is no excuse for a pathetic performance. We could have won the match if we had played 4-4-2. We could have finished chelsea if we had played 4-4-2. But we opted to play like si$$y sh1ts. We let newcastle attack us at will.  And they eventually won.....Similar to chelsea. DIDN'T WE LEARN ANYTHING AT ALL FROM LAST WEEK ?

Honestly is it so hard to see that it's not the formation its the lack of commintment and determination. No matter what formation we would had used it would had not changed Gerrard's poor performance, Baros playing poorely, our entire midfield playing poorely and so on.

We played one striker up front against Arsenal and Bayer Leverkusen and won those games because our players had the hunger and determination however they lacked it today and against Birmingham,Southampton,etc... for whatever reason.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:27 pm

I give up :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:30 pm

What else is new?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby YoungAdam » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:17 am

Damn that result was poor.

Most of my family are Evertonians too, I'm glad I'm away from home or I'd be getting it in the neck right now. :(
YoungAdam

Postby Dalglish » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:30 am

I would have thought we had got used to performing poorly away from home by now !! :( 8 losses on the road this season tells its own story.

I fear we are about to be resigned to 5th or possibly 6th or 7th this season with Away trips to Arsenal and Palce plus Man city to come we will have to out a grwat run together and still hope Everton suffer a dramatic loss of form.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:55 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Happy Birthday Rock :)

:D tks....born a day after kenny .... (not the same year though)  :p
Last edited by The_Rock on Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby polygemus » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:18 am

Name one team that has had 20 players injured this season, if you can do that I'll pay you a 100 pounds.

Arsenal. And Liverpool's injury doesn't number 20. More like 11. U dun count those with light injuries who missed one or two games and then return after a fortnight. (Alonso, Ciise, Baros, Kewell, Kirkland, Pongolle, Mellor, Josemi, Garcia, Nunez, Gerrard). These are the guys who missed 10 games and above. And let's face it. Nobody's gonna missed Kirk and Joesmi, whose howlers in the early part of the season costs us some points.

Arsenal has many promising youngsters (Fabregas, Clichy, Flamini, Robin Van Persie, Quincy Owusu-Abeyie, Emmanuel Eboue, Philippe Senderos) to fill in the gap. We don't. The fault of Houllier??.
polygemus

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:10 am

A.B. wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
A.B. wrote:
We have f@ckin strikers in the reserves, we have ALT, we have Garcia, no excuse, no inspiration how do you know A.B. watchin the live vidi printer???
Im f@ckin sick of this humiliation we are a disgrace.  :angry:
WE ARE LIVERPOOL FC we are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and to see pis poor performances like that, Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley will be turning in there graves :angry:
Rafa sort it out now, I am f@ckin dreading the derby now.
If them b@stards win tomorrow they go 11 points ahead.
And no one that lives in the states whos not scouse can possibly feel how we do. End of story :angry:

Reserve strikers? You want us to depend on reserve strikers in order to get the fourth place? Anthony La Tallec is not a striker, Luis Garcia is not a striker.

We are inconsistant, and we have been for years. We have good enough players to finish in the top four but we don't have a good enough team to do so. We don't have the consistancy at the moment to play well as a team in every game.

Where is the captain? He's a shadow of the player he was earlier this season and last season.

Where is the hunger? The pride? We're lacking that right now, I KNOW THAT. I'm not f#cking blind, I can see it for myself. But I am not giving up on the team not until its mathematically impossible.

But you cannot imagine how we feel dont ask me am I blind A.B. I was at anfield before you was even born your 15 Im nearly 33 I am a scouser, dont patronise me what ever you do.

Who the ****** is patrionising you?

I'm tired of reading ****** from the media, I can live with that but I can't stand the fact that a life long fan such as yourself calls it quit after bad results.

:(

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:14 am

Sorry A.B. I appoligise, was so p#ssed off yesterday and I didnt need anyone p#ssin me off more.
Wonder did the players have an argument yesterday aswell :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion