Vs newcastle-major changes

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:39 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
A.B. wrote:
We have f@ckin strikers in the reserves, we have ALT, we have Garcia, no excuse, no inspiration how do you know A.B. watchin the live vidi printer???
Im f@ckin sick of this humiliation we are a disgrace.  :angry:
WE ARE LIVERPOOL FC we are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and to see pis poor performances like that, Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley will be turning in there graves :angry:
Rafa sort it out now, I am f@ckin dreading the derby now.
If them b@stards win tomorrow they go 11 points ahead.
And no one that lives in the states whos not scouse can possibly feel how we do. End of story :angry:

Reserve strikers? You want us to depend on reserve strikers in order to get the fourth place? Anthony La Tallec is not a striker, Luis Garcia is not a striker.

We are inconsistant, and we have been for years. We have good enough players to finish in the top four but we don't have a good enough team to do so. We don't have the consistancy at the moment to play well as a team in every game.

Where is the captain? He's a shadow of the player he was earlier this season and last season.

Where is the hunger? The pride? We're lacking that right now, I KNOW THAT. I'm not f#cking blind, I can see it for myself. But I am not giving up on the team not until its mathematically impossible.

But you cannot imagine how we feel dont ask me am I blind A.B. I was at anfield before you was even born your 15 Im nearly 33 I am a scouser, dont patronise me what ever you do. You used to support Real Madrid Ive only known Liverpool, and always will.

Who the ****** is patrionising you?

I'm tired of reading ****** from the media, I can live with that but I can't stand the fact that a life long fan such as yourself calls it quit after bad results.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Santa » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:40 pm

...like Arsene Wenger & Jose Maurinho?

No mistyred...I know exactly what you mean but I am willing to give Rafa more time.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:41 pm

mistyred wrote:Anybody ever think just because certain parties have a PROVEN track record abroad does not mean they will be suitable for the EPL don't get me wrong this is not a nee jerk o0r Bandwagon comment just a logical one.

I am starting to think on the same lines Misty im afraid.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:44 pm

A.B. wrote:
A.B. wrote:
We have f@ckin strikers in the reserves, we have ALT, we have Garcia, no excuse, no inspiration how do you know A.B. watchin the live vidi printer???
WE ARE LIVERPOOL FC we are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and to see pis poor performances like that, Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley will be turning in there graves :angry:
And no one that lives in the states whos not scouse can possibly feel how we do. End of story :angry:

Reserve strikers? You want us to depend on reserve strikers in order to get the fourth place? Anthony La Tallec is not a striker, Luis Garcia is not a striker.

We are inconsistant, and we have been for years. We have good enough players to finish in the top four but we don't have a good enough team to do so. We don't have the consistancy at the moment to play well as a team in every game.

Where is the captain? He's a shadow of the player he was earlier this season and last season.

Where is the hunger? The pride? We're lacking that right now, I KNOW THAT. I'm not f#cking blind, I can see it for myself. But I am not giving up on the team not until its mathematically impossible.

But you cannot imagine how we feel dont ask me am I blind A.B. I was at anfield before you was even born your 15 Im nearly 33 I am a scouser, dont patronise me what ever you do. You used to support Real Madrid Ive only known Liverpool, and always will.

I'm tired of reading ****** from the media, I can live with that but I can't stand the fact that a life long fan such as yourself calls it quit after bad results.

You asked me was I blind? reguarding our injuries, and you do not come from Liverpool with a family and friends of evertonains, so you possibly cannot know how it feels.
When you call me optimistic and Ye have little faith, I have a lot of f@ckin faith just wish that that shower on that pitch today felt a bit the same way as us fans do. :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:45 pm

:angry: + :angry: + :angry: = 3 :angry: s
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iceman69 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:49 pm

Santa wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Other teams get injuries thats why you compensate for that when the opertunity arises i.e Transfer window.

Name one team that has had 20 players injured this season, if you can do that I'll pay you a 100 pounds.

same old excuses.

Name one team that has about 20 nuggets in the squad too! and i'll give you 100 quid!

ours are....Biscan, Smicer, Pellegrino, josemi, Warnock, dudek, kewell, baros, garcia, hamann, potter, partridge, kirkland, finnan,hyppia, pongy, and a couple more besides.

with that many nuggets, we could open a mcdonalds.

"whats your order please sir?.."
"Yes I'll have a chicken mcdudek"
Iceman69

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:51 pm

Iceman69 wrote:
Santa wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Other teams get injuries thats why you compensate for that when the opertunity arises i.e Transfer window.

Name one team that has had 20 players injured this season, if you can do that I'll pay you a 100 pounds.

same old excuses.

Name one team that has about 20 nuggets in the squad too! and i'll give you 100 quid!

ours are....Biscan, Smicer, Pellegrino, josemi, Warnock, dudek, kewell, baros, garcia, hamann, potter, partridge, kirkland, finnan,hyppia, pongy, and a couple more besides.

with that many nuggets, we could open a mcdonalds.

How much is that again? around 180 million pounds for a few nuggets :kungfu: f@ckin disgrace :angry:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:51 pm

cisse, u cant play the ooters card. we know how it feels just as much, its not just evertonions who give us liverpool fans a hard time.
everyone is pi$$ed about the result, not just those who live in liverpool
AB has some good points, as do u,
we have had real bad luck with injuries but the passion hasnt been there either.

rafa is still the man for us i agree but we need some substantial changes for next season, and can we stop playing 451 please!!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:54 pm

dawson99 wrote:cisse, u cant play the ooters card. we know how it feels just as much, its not just evertonions who give us liverpool fans a hard time.
everyone is pi$$ed about the result, not just those who live in liverpool
AB has some good points, as do u,
we have had real bad luck with injuries but the passion hasnt been there either.

rafa is still the man for us i agree but we need some substantial changes for next season, and can we stop playing 451 please!!!!

Erm Dawson whos playin the OOters card mate?
Not me, the lad is 15 used to support Real Madrid, watched the txt on the vidi printer and then asks me am I blind?
Im not Mark lfc aka Dappy you know, ive stuck up for OOters more than anyone here mate, youve got that one wrong.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:56 pm

A.B. wrote:
A.B. wrote:

You asked me was I blind? reguarding our injuries, and you do not come from Liverpool with a family and friends of evertonains, so you possibly cannot know how it feels.
When you call me optimistic and Ye have little faith, I have a lot of f@ckin faith just wish that that shower on that pitch today felt a bit the same way as us fans do. :angry:

sorry, just saw that, everyones alittle emotional today, im just gonna go and get real wasted... might help. have fun all
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:59 pm

Lynds don't sweat it it's the team who ****** people of why turn on each other for goodness sake why are we the ones with all the passion?.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ade » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:03 pm

Sorry to raise this again, but our season ended at Burnley in the FA Cup. When we crashed out in that fashion we didn't just go out of the FA Cup, it sent a message to our senior players that we weren't a serious side, that we have limited ambition - and that negative vibe has sunk us repeatedly since.

I never bought that argument that Rafa was right to bin the Cup so we can concentrate on the league. Big players wanna be challenging for top honours, and the knock-on effect spills into other games. SG and Morientes must've looked on at Burnely and their hearts sank. And look at the run of the draw: Bournemouth, Blackburn, another comfy 6th round tie.

Away from the cup, face facts: Alonso has been a massive loss Garcia is not only wasteful and failing to put our strikers thru on goal enough, he gives the ball away so cheaply we can't put teams on the back foot. Garcia more than anyone was at fault for costing us the Carling Cup final - when you can't hold the ball   up you let the opposing team push up the park and squash you from the midfield forwards. Couldn't believe Tomkins on RAWK praising his performance that day; he's a liability. It's encouraging lesser sides to go for us, and it's working.

We can all sit here and dream about next season, but who we bring in is a mix of wishful thinking and dreaming. what isn't in doubt is that the players we want to replace NEED to be replaced, cos they will cost us dear next year.

Only crumb of comfort I can think of is that any new manager coming in without chelsea's funds will take 2 or 3 years to mould his own team. At least our dead wood is so clearly dead it won't be allowed to linger next year - Rafa will root it out this summer. Also, it's serious time now - the board will have to cough up or make way for serious new investment.

The time for painkillers is over. We need a heart transplant.
Ade
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:07 pm

mistyred wrote:Lynds don't sweat it it's the team who ****** people of why turn on each other for goodness sake why are we the ones with all the passion?.

Misty if you have read in the past I have made alot of topics reguarding OOters who made that name up anyway?
Well what ever there called ive gone thru arguements and debates, I have never once said someone not from Liverpool shouldnt support our club.
But I have to make a statement when someone who lives in the USA who didnt watch the match calls me blind and optimistic.
I am only saying the truth and I swear I dont have any problem with woolly backs supportin our club why should I?
It pays there wages, most scousers are evertonains anyway so how would we fill anfield?
I am delighted that my club is so famous world wide for what it has achieved, I just get a little miffed at people saying because im a girl I havent got a clue thats all :;):

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:15 pm

we are ******, end of story, no ambition, no fight, no quality, no promise - need something drastic
109-1105722616

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:17 pm

Ab is a muppet, ignore him he just reads reports on the net, he'll probably be a baseball fan next season
109-1105722616

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion