Postby A.B. » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:36 pm

Come on Reds
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:42 pm

So f@ckin poor its embaressing :down: , duno whats going on anymore, we are awful. :(
F@ck this one upfront theres no survice atall, I duno .
Rafa sort it next prem game 2 upfront :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:46 pm

Lynds are you f#cking blind? Cisse,Mellor,Pongolle and Morientes are injured Who do you think we should play along with Baros? We have no natural striker FFS
Last edited by A.B. on Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby mistyred » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:52 pm

A.B. wrote:Lynds are you f#cking blind? Cisse,Mellor,Pongolle and Morientes are injured Who do you think we should play along with Baros? We have no natural striker FFS

Other teams get injuries thats why you compensate for that when the opertunity arises i.e Transfer window.

No excuses this is reality things need to change no BS excuses poor discissions and little backing from the board in general will cost us i think  :(
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:54 pm

Other teams get injuries thats why you compensate for that when the opertunity arises i.e Transfer window.

Name one team that has had 20 players injured this season, if you can do that I'll pay you a 100 pounds.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Santa » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:03 pm

A.B. wrote:

Name one team that has had 20 players injured this season, if you can do that I'll pay you a 100 pounds.

understand our injury problem but that is no excuse. Every team started the season with the same risk of injuries, with the exception of Chelsea who have bought backup for every conceivable positions. F*cking hell if we played this poorly (not for the first time I might add), might as well start a summer clear out and start afresh.  :angry:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:03 pm

A.B. wrote:Lynds are you f#cking blind? Cisse,Mellor,Pongolle and Morientes are injured Who do you think we should play along with Baros? We have no natural striker FFS

We have f@ckin strikers in the reserves, we have ALT, we have Garcia, no excuse, no inspiration how do you know A.B. watchin the live vidi printer???
Im f@ckin sick of this humiliation we are a disgrace.  :angry:
WE ARE LIVERPOOL FC we are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and to see pis poor performances like that, Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley will be turning in there graves :angry:
Rafa sort it out now, I am f@ckin dreading the derby now.
If them b@stards win tomorrow they go 11 points ahead.
And no one that lives in the states whos not scouse can possibly feel how we do. End of story :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:06 pm

A.B. wrote:

Don't need the money A.B thanks anyway mate i really can't name a team with that much injuries but a team like LFC should be able to comensate for these kind of settbacks and how many of those twenty players are first team players? i meen the real deal not sometimes in the squad.

The fact remains is that the boys on the park should be watching each others back and keeping the side alive i know this is hard to believe but those lads really are capable of putting more heart into playing for the shirt i suppose we just need to keep going and keep everything crossed.
Last edited by mistyred on Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:12 pm

mistyred wrote:
A.B. wrote:

Don't need the money A.B thanks anyway mate i really can't name a team with that much injuries but a team like LFC should be able to comensate for these kind of settbacks and how many of those twenty players are first team players? i meen the real deal not sometimes in the squad.

The fact remains is that the boys on the park should be watching each others back and keeping the side alive i know this is hard to believe but those lads really are capable of putting more heart into playing for the shirt i suppose we just need to keep going and keep everything crossed.

Misty I am lost for words, either Rafa cant inspire them or they cannot inspire themselves. To see our famous club to go from every team in the world fearing us to every team in the world knowing they can beat us.
I am f@ckin puzzelled, managers buying the wrong players are to blame I suppose, and for 180 million to be spent on our team in the last 5 years, not including Carra, Gerrard or Owen, and we display performances like that? its a f.uckin disgrace.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:16 pm

...heartbroken!!! :angry:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingofthegreen » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:20 pm

Jeeez.......... these are becoming SAD times.....

The might of LFC will return under RAFA, im certain, but not this season.......

All i can say is - come on lfc v leverkusen!!!!

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby A.B. » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:23 pm

We have f@ckin strikers in the reserves, we have ALT, we have Garcia, no excuse, no inspiration how do you know A.B. watchin the live vidi printer???
WE ARE LIVERPOOL FC we are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and to see pis poor performances like that, Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley will be turning in there graves :angry:
And no one that lives in the states whos not scouse can possibly feel how we do. End of story :angry:

Reserve strikers? You want us to depend on reserve strikers in order to get the fourth place? Anthony La Tallec is not a striker, Luis Garcia is not a striker.

We are inconsistant, and we have been for years. We have good enough players to finish in the top four but we don't have a good enough team to do so. We don't have the consistancy at the moment to play well as a team in every game.

Where is the captain? He's a shadow of the player he was earlier this season and last season.

Where is the hunger? The pride? We're lacking that right now, I KNOW THAT. I'm not f#cking blind, I can see it for myself. But I am not giving up on the team not until its mathematically impossible.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:26 pm

lol, i can name a team that has 20 injuries this season, called Liverpool Football Club, i'll take a check in the mail. :D   But seriously we have no available offense.  Garcia is very iffy, Le tallec isnt proven, and everyone else is injured, which includes our record signiong, Cisse, our newest signing Morientes, and finally our 2 reserve strikers...... thats over 20 million worth of strikers sidlined just through injury...
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:35 pm

A.B. wrote:

Reserve strikers? You want us to depend on reserve strikers in order to get the fourth place? Anthony La Tallec is not a striker, Luis Garcia is not a striker.

We are inconsistant, and we have been for years. We have good enough players to finish in the top four but we don't have a good enough team to do so. We don't have the consistancy at the moment to play well as a team in every game.

Where is the captain? He's a shadow of the player he was earlier this season and last season.

Where is the hunger? The pride? We're lacking that right now, I KNOW THAT. I'm not f#cking blind, I can see it for myself. But I am not giving up on the team not until its mathematically impossible.

But you cannot imagine how we feel dont ask me am I blind A.B. I was at anfield before you was even born your 15 Im nearly 33.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:37 pm

Anybody ever think just because certain parties have a PROVEN track record abroad does not mean they will be suitable for the EPL don't get me wrong this is not a nee jerk o0r Bandwagon comment just a logical one.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion