Tickets for athens

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonx » Mon May 21, 2007 9:38 pm

If youve got a spare charge what you paid for it, these people are just denying genuine and loyal supporters the chance to see our beloved reds. Or just do what i did when we played brugge at wembley, i had a spare and gave it away for nothing.Made me feel great [quote]

I believe, it's not a matter of survival... so let's not exaggerate.

No matter how outrageous it is, my friend sold today a ticket of 140 euros for around 1200 euros! I thought he would never sell it in such a high price, but since he got it, it took only four days for him to find a person interested!

I'm amazed with the desire of some people to go to the match, most of them Greeks (as I live in Athens), so I'm not rushing in criticise people who sell tickets high. There are some pure football fans who are willing to buy in high prices!!!
Leonx

Postby NANNY RED » Mon May 21, 2007 9:53 pm

Leonx wrote:If youve got a spare charge what you paid for it, these people are just denying genuine and loyal supporters the chance to see our beloved reds. Or just do what i did when we played brugge at wembley, i had a spare and gave it away for nothing.Made me feel great

I believe, it's not a matter of survival... so let's not exaggerate.

No matter how outrageous it is, my friend sold today a ticket of 140 euros for around 1200 euros! I thought he would never sell it in such a high price, but since he got it, it took only four days for him to find a person interested!

I'm amazed with the desire of some people to go to the match, most of them Greeks (as I live in Athens), so I'm not rushing in criticise people who sell tickets high. There are some pure football fans who are willing to buy in high prices!!!

I hope your mate doesnt get a good nights sleep for years greedy :censored:, he shouldnt even have a ticket in the first place to sell
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonx » Mon May 21, 2007 10:05 pm

Come on man, don't be so strict, and rude, above all....

You have the chance to see the reds all year long, some people get this chance only once in a lifetime and could easily say that they give out all this money
Leonx

Postby supersub » Mon May 21, 2007 10:06 pm

The Bench wrote:I can't go to athens, would love to but circumstances and finances say otherwise.

3 of my mates are going, all got tickets as they went to the 7, well 6, but bought gala home game tickets for £6 on their fancard and never went to the game. But they been to 2 away, and have been following the reds for years, understood the system and exploited it.
(and no they;re not season ticket holders - them and me have been waiting 5-10 years+)

It's easy to hate the guys who got the tickets early (uefa and that) but everyone can apply for them and if you do and your team doesn't make it then what would you do? Keep them? Don't believe for a minute you would. Sell them at face to a rival team? Don't believe for a minute you would.

I'm sure all the people who didn't have the belief or the foresight to buy tickets at the start of the season are the same ones kickin off now. What I'm sayin is it's right to complain when you have 6 and no luck in the ballot and it's easy to slate the sellers who don't want to go but seen a chance to make a few quid.

But we got an allocation and the club have split it and sold it as they saw fit.

Same thing happened 2 years ago and we still had more fans in the ground and the same will happen this year, i'm sure.

If you really really want a ticket you'l get one, no matter the cost. The games all about money now and unfortunately we're all just seen as pound signs. So forget the gripes and get on with supporting the boys on wednesday.

YNWA

You speak like that with a picture of Shanks as an avatar.....hang your head in shame that man will cry a tear in heaven to hear there are Red fans prepared to exploit their fellow man. :(
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby NANNY RED » Mon May 21, 2007 10:22 pm

leon firstly im not a man im a woman and it makes me sick to see people profiting from genuine supporters, no other team in the land has supporters like ours but maybe you dont understand what it is like to support a team like liverpool,its our passion. i have been to all the european cup finals but this time no ticket and there are thousand of fans in the same boat do you really know how gutting that is,when you follow your team all over the world and you get people who dont even support our team selling tickets at astronomical prices it makes me sick
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonx » Tue May 22, 2007 7:45 am

Sorry for changing your sex, nanny red!  :D

Well, I can get what you are talking about, but even people who get these expensive tickets can be and are genuine fans. 15,000 red fans are coming to Athens with no tickets, I guess they 're not coming to get tickets with 10-20% higher prices....

Believe me, I can understand you. I'm a huge basketball fan and this year Athens was hosting Euroleague final four, the top club final round. However, the situation was the same like with CL final. What I said to myself is that I can't waist all this money (50euro tickets sold at 500e) , so I would 'allow' richer people to attend these matches, I have all the time I need to attend my team all year long.

And believe me, I wouldn't like to be in an 'un-passionate' match (pardon my english), with all these rich/arrogant faces to sit and clap their hands.

By the way, let me inform you (i didn't know that before) that most of black marketeers are english people, who have placed ads all over the press and internet, with their plain message in greek: 'tickets needed, call us here (mobile phone)'

We're talking about professional guys!
Last edited by Leonx on Tue May 22, 2007 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leonx

Postby BOODIDDY » Tue May 22, 2007 8:05 am

got my ticket last night . Unbelievable! I got it off a lad who sits near my mum and sister and he was saying last week that i might get a ticket, due to his cousin being, Robbie Fowler!

Anyway, i thought no chance. Blowing smoke up my :censored:. But, last night he rang up and i met him and burtonwood services and he gave me the ticket for face value. £57. But i insisted on giving him a couple of hundred for it and he reluctantly took it.

A true fan he said if i wasn't there he would shoot me when he got back. My dad offered me £5000 last night for my flight asnd ticket and i refused point blank.

So, i finally got one and im flying out at 0230 weds mornig from john lennon. Coming back time says 0230 but i think that is to be confirmed due to match transfer.

Who is going who would like to meet up?

i couldn't sleep last night because i have my ticket. One off god too. dadadadadadadadaaaaaa
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue May 22, 2007 8:10 am

BOODIDDY wrote:got my ticket last night . Unbelievable! I got it off a lad who sits near my mum and sister and he was saying last week that i might get a ticket, due to his cousin being, Robbie Fowler!

Anyway, i thought no chance. Blowing smoke up my :censored:. But, last night he rang up and i met him and burtonwood services and he gave me the ticket for face value. £57. But i insisted on giving him a couple of hundred for it and he reluctantly took it.

A true fan he said if i wasn't there he would shoot me when he got back. My dad offered me £5000 last night for my flight asnd ticket and i refused point blank.

So, i finally got one and im flying out at 0230 weds mornig from john lennon. Coming back time says 0230 but i think that is to be confirmed due to match transfer.

Who is going who would like to meet up?

i couldn't sleep last night because i have my ticket. One off god too. dadadadadadadadaaaaaa

what fu.cking planet are you on ?

You paid someone £200 for a £57 ticket ? You must have more money than sense lad.

That just encourages touts.

And yer dad offered £5k ? My Ar.se he did, you are blowing bubbles. I reckon you probably are not even going, you are so full of sh.it its not true.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BOODIDDY » Tue May 22, 2007 8:17 am

leon like i said last week to you. i was trying to get four and was let down. I only got one and like i said i'll be at john lennon on weds morning. £200 for the ticket is nothing really considering i missed istanbul due to work commitments. The lad didn't want to take the money but i insisted cos he has made my day.

Don't be bitter, you'll get one pal. what time you at airport, i'll meet up for a drink if you like?
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue May 22, 2007 8:37 am

of course tickets are needed and how do you know that these people were professionals they could have been genuine fans asking for tickets.
when we played Real Madrid in Paris i didnt have a ticket but i ended up getting one from a madrid supporter at face value .There still my mate till this day . Leon liverpool fans will go to exstrodinary measures to watch there team
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue May 22, 2007 9:00 am

BOODIDDY wrote:leon like i said last week to you. i was trying to get four and was let down. I only got one and like i said i'll be at john lennon on weds morning. £200 for the ticket is nothing really considering i missed istanbul due to work commitments. The lad didn't want to take the money but i insisted cos he has made my day.

Don't be bitter, you'll get one pal. what time you at airport, i'll meet up for a drink if you like?

Be there at about 12 - 12.30 as our flights now at 2.30 as well lad.
Last edited by Leonmc0708 on Tue May 22, 2007 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue May 22, 2007 9:02 am

NANNY RED wrote:Leon liverpool fans will go to exstrodinary measures to watch there team

Do you think they will ?

Wow

???
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue May 22, 2007 6:27 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Leon liverpool fans will go to exstrodinary measures to watch there team

Do you think they will ?

Wow

???

I was replying to that other lad leonx from greece  his mates been selling tickets for 1500 euros greedy little get. hpoe you didnt take offence and think it was you this other lad isnt even a red
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion