The s#n - Boycott!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:38 am

I urge every one of you to boycott the S#n, it is pure evil and we can never forgive them for what they did! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Justice to the 96, YNWA.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:43 am

The Sun is scum, no doubt about that.

Even if it hadn't been for Hillsboro I still wouldn't read it.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:34 pm

The S*n have once again printed cr#p, no surprise I know (I got this from Liverpoolfc.tv in case any of you thought I read it).

Charlton defender Chris Powell has contacted the official Liverpool Football Club website to set the record straight over reports in The S*n that he was taunting Liverpool fans after the game on Monday. 
The newspaper in question, boycotted by the majority of supporters after their disgraceful front page story 15 years ago claiming Liverpool fans had robbed the bodies of Hillsborough victims as they lay dying on the turf, claimed Powell mocked Anfield fans after his side's 1-nil Easter Monday victory.

"I'd like to clear up a report that appeared in The S*n newspaper yesterday (Wednesday)," Powell told Liverpoolfc.tv, "which insinuated that I was taunting Liverpool fans after Monday's game by singing 'Champions League, you're having a laugh!'

"For the record, I would never be so disrespectful to another set of
supporters, particularly those associated with such an illustrious club as Liverpool, and it has been upsetting that my actions have been interpreted in that way.

"The true story is that I was, indeed, singing those words in
our warm-down after the game but it was a sarcastic dig at the so-called pundits in the media who continually write off our chances of finishing in fourth place. It's about time the press took the likes of Charlton and, for that matter, Birmingham and Fulham more seriously because we are still in contention with the so-called big boys."
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lep_16 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:36 pm

shock horror eh....the rag makes another story up I hate that paper more than I hate Man utd
never let your past dictate your future but make sure it plays a part
Lep_16

Postby Traore_30_LFC » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:39 pm

bluddy papers, should be sued for some of the s##t they publish!
Traore_30_LFC

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:43 pm

Traore_30_LFC wrote:bluddy papers, should be sued for some of the s##t they publish!

The S*n isn't a paper it's a disgrace, not even worthy of being used as toilet paper.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion