The milan baros circus - where's it heading now?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:13 am

woof woof ! wrote:
Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:i have to confess pal, i dont really wanna talk to people of your kind,

???
And my kind would be ?

Aw Alfonso Ithinkso , i can see your struggling with that one so let me give you a few clues .

I'm white ,served some time in the south african defence force , shot some people (mostly black ) and now i'm living in the UK's biggest black community where my closest friends are jamaican rasta's . Does that help ? 

You know the last time I had interaction with something like you I was actually scraping sh'it off the sole of my shoe .   :nod

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 65-1114725958 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:16 am

Yes , you are confused!
65-1114725958

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:21 am

Fu'ckin' hell ,round of applause ,what a comeback  :laugh:

Like I said before .
"I enjoy a battle of wits .............but feel it's unfair to fight a man who's clearly unarmed "

apologies to all those members who've had to read this sh'it .
I bid you all good night .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:29 am

:D
112-1077774096

Postby The_Rock » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:39 am

andy_g wrote:have to agree i'm more 50-50 myself now rather than the 'goodbye milan' of a couple of weeks back. sure he's looked a bit sharper and scored goals but its hard to really judge a player in these type of games.

one of the main reasons i'd like to see the baros experiment continue is to see how the crouch and baros partnership would work. we've all seen plenty of proof that baros is not a target man. if he's asked to hold up the ball he starts to think - often coming up with the solution that the best bet is to run around fast in all sorts of directions. this is not effective target man play - he just can't do it.

baros is best when he has no time to think, in fact when he isn't even required to think. i suspect that with a few knock ons and flicks from crouchy he could bang a few in. its not a massive leap of intellect as we've seen him work well with koller in the same way.

i'm starting to think its worth offering him a one or two year extension and give bit a go.

fock the crouch and baros partnership......

In my opinion Cisse & Baros Partnership will be the most potent in the premier league........

Cisse is getting used to the premier league (unlike last season). And with Baros pulling away defenders and chipping in his share of the goals, we are looking at a > 40 goals partnership.

Hope rafa realises this.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:48 am

A.B. wrote:It's quite embarassing that Crouch last season scored more goals than Baros, yet Baros is a better player. Not only that but Crouch played 12 games less than Baros and still scored more goals. That's embarassing

give me a break...why u keep harping on this ?

Frank Lampard scored more than RVN last season. U wanna bet it will happen again this season ?

SUPPORT OUR PLAYERS FOR ONCE.

i don't like garcia & morientas...but i don't go on making stupid comparisons with them against other players.

"Lampard scored more than Garcia......." so we should get rid of garcia ...rite ?

"Marcus Bent scored more than moreintas......" ...so lets get rid of morientas and get him.
:glare:
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:03 am

If it's true that the Boss does not want Baros at Liverpool or thinks that Baros does not fir into his system, we should support this decision.

I hope we get a good enough offer and can unload him to finance the purchase of a much needed central defender.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:49 am

Thanks lads for using the forum as your playpen.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion